[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was a kid (like 15 years ago) I was playing capture the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Knee_dislocation1.jpg (15 KB, 340x427) Image search: [Google]
Knee_dislocation1.jpg
15 KB, 340x427
When I was a kid (like 15 years ago) I was playing capture the flag and jumped over a brick wall. When I was jumping, I heard a really loud pop come from my knee, but I just shrugged it off. All the adrenaline kind of covered it up but a few days later it started hurting pretty bad. I was a dumb kid so I didn't tell anyone and never went to the hospital but I'm pretty sure I dislocated my knee. My knee looks like pic related except the bottom bone is going forward instead (you can actually see the bone sticking out a little further than on my other leg).

Usually it doesn't give me any problems but sometimes it gets really sore and sometimes it'll bruise randomly and if I bump it even a little bit, I get a sharp pain.

One time I met a chiropractor off-duty and he tried popping it back in but said there was too much scar tissue to just pop it in.

I still haven't gone to the hospital because it's never been a major problem.

However, I have wanted to start working out recently but I'm really scared to work out my legs because I'm worried it'll fuck up my knee even more. What should I do?
>>
>>37272051
see a fucking doctor you moron. goddam
>>
>>37272058
I don't know if I have the money for it, do you know how much it would cost?
>>
>>37272058
/thread
>>
File: hahahahahaha.jpg (48 KB, 592x353) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahaha.jpg
48 KB, 592x353
>>37272090
>Americans actually have to pay to see a doctor
>>
>>37272090
do you have insurance?
>>
>>37272090
i'll tell you right now that you've probably irreversibly fucked your knee by not getting it fixed when you were younger
>>
>>37272090
>Americans
>>
>>37272051
Have a friend perform the anterior and posterior drawer test on your knee. Just google them. You make it sound like your tibia is displaced posteriorly, but you probably don't know shit about fuck.

People can get along without an ACL or PCL okay, but if you wanna play sports and shit, you really need to have reconstruction. Idk how viable this is 15 years later though.

Why don't you have insurance? If you're poor, you should be able to get insurance for free/minimal costs. Are you stupid or something?
>>
could be jumper's knee
>>
File: Schnitzel.jpg (362 KB, 1298x952) Image search: [Google]
Schnitzel.jpg
362 KB, 1298x952
>>37272051
seriously do the only thing you haven't done yet and see a doctor
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.