[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im CHADXD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 54vc3r.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
54vc3r.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
Im CHADXD
>>
<3Pizza
Sorry, Im Tall, Shredded, and handsome. ig i win. umad?
>>
but i used to be 145lb fgts like you, but i did something about it..
>>
Sup Chad it Bret, you wanna tag team Stacy later?
>>
>>37269051
yz, lemme go pick up some beer real quick. and then well head over there.
>>
File: smug chris.jpg (13 KB, 188x252) Image search: [Google]
smug chris.jpg
13 KB, 188x252
>>37268979
>tfw you could beat up chad and brad at the same time

alpha genetics my ass
>>
File: 1446415163397.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446415163397.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>at 6,4. try me.
only one chad respects is Tyresies. his long-time black friend that is big as hell
>>
>>37269203
That is awesome looking hair, faggot (no homo)
>>
>>37268979
>tfw you're told you live life on easy mode because you're "literally a chad"
I don't know if I'm supposed to feel insulted or not.
>>
>>37268979
I'm not seeing any PIZZA here.
Nice try, Carl.
>>
>>37268979
Hello CHADXD, nice to meet you.
>>
>>37269006
145lb is the natty limit.
>>
a good tan,great pecs and delts really make the difference
>>
It's not true Chad is always bigger then you
>>
File: 1443291956079.jpg (34 KB, 715x536) Image search: [Google]
1443291956079.jpg
34 KB, 715x536
CHADXD wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. CHADXD doesn't even THINK about that "self improvement" bullshit, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. He was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.
So no, you can't "improve yourself" enough to "become chad", because you CAN'T IMPROVE GENETICS.

We hit the GYM HARD, while CHADXD eats PIZZA.
>>
What %bf is that, like 7?

Makes me wanna go for the dnp
>>
File: faggot.png (136 KB, 492x232) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
136 KB, 492x232
go away faggots
>>
>>37269630
Anyone wanna comment on how his legs are twice as long as his torso
>>
>>37268979
is that supposed to be you? I seem to see you around the internet a bit.
>>
I've always wondered, does Chad like Chicago style pizza?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.