[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ehy /fit/, how can I get fat? I'm 1.75m and weight not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463937268739.jpg (35 KB, 376x365) Image search: [Google]
1463937268739.jpg
35 KB, 376x365
Ehy /fit/, how can I get fat?

I'm 1.75m and weight not even 60kg, I tried to increase the amount of food and the calories per day have been enormously raised, but other than the belly zone, no other significant change has happened.
>>
>>37267186

>1.75m
>less than 60kg

>increase food
>still no weight gain
>wat to do

greentext adapted
>>
File: 1433267435559.jpg (16 KB, 321x325) Image search: [Google]
1433267435559.jpg
16 KB, 321x325
>>37267186
try drinking bleach, it does wonders for people like you
>>
>how can i get fat
count your calories and eat at least 4000, every day. no guesses, no estimations, no skipping meals, be certain that you eat at least 4k daily.

if that fails, then science is a lie, mathematics collapses and there might be a god after all.
>>
>>37267305
But OP already knows this truth, he just doesn't have the will power and discipline to do something like this. He doesn't REALLY want to get big, it's too much effort for him! He made this thread to see if there are any short cut methods and the truth is there are none. He will probably forget about this post after a while and continue on his life as a skelly
>>
>>37267186
Just do GOMAD. If you can't handle an entire gallon, drink evaporated milk instead, tracking how much milk the evaporated milk would be the equivalent of.
>>
>>37267342
just seeking for good tips, since its not too easy to drastically change eating habits

>>37267357
drinking too much milk will just end with me puking, maybe ill try with the evaporated one
>>
>>37267186
Do the Hobbit diet.

Eat seven meals a day, with 2000 calories each meal.
>>
>>37267186
manlet pls leave
>>
Eat nigger, eat. If you want to get fat, shove everything you see down your throat, how fucking is it?
>Inb4 I eat too much but don't get fat
You're not eating enough fucker.
>>
>>37267186
>Other than the belly zone

Well that's where most fat is placed for most people.

Why do you wanna be fat? Isn't it better to have muscles?
>>
>>37267186
GOMAD+SS
>>
>1.75m

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>37267186

1) What you need isn't just calories. What you need is empty calories. Buy shit like frozen dinners, frozen pizzas, potato chips, unhealthy snacks and eat them on a regular basis.

2) Make sure to do the least amount of exercise possible.

3) Keep yourself warm so your body doesn't consume more calories trying to warm you up.

4) Eat non filling stuff so you are constantly hungry.

Keep this up and soon you'll be a beautiful hamplanet. Good luck op.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.