[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to train fingers? I was recommended finger pushups but mine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1454490374866019104.jpg (63 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1454490374866019104.jpg
63 KB, 640x960
how to train fingers? I was recommended finger pushups but mine are so weak that i can't do them properly. How do i into sasuage pointers
>>
>>37265951

There are no muscles in your fingers. You cannot increase their size except by getting fatter.
>>
>>37266011
>
>>
>>37266020

what

theyre tendons
>>
>>37266011
>>37266020
I don't get it, i've met people who have hard, full fingers and weren't even overweight. A lot of older people who work physically have strong hands and their fingers are massive.
i refuse to believe that it's all genetics and fatness
>>
>>37266079
Skin. Their skin becomes harder and stronger, just like my cock in ur mums arse
>>
Do boulder or climbing
>>
>>37265951
Try doing some actual work
>>
>>37266011

Well that can't be true, otherwise you wouldn't be able to type, make an OK sign, flip people off, etc.

OP, maybe some sort of grip trainer? Get one of those stress balls and squeeze the crap out of it, etc.
>>
>>37266316
The muscles that move the fingers are in the palm and forearm.
Fingers are just bone, tendon, and skin.
Though they do have the hair muscles that make hair stand up.
>>
>>37266297
>>37266288
these

anyone got that video of the rock climber that trains doing one finger pull-ups and shit?
>>
>>37265951
pullups
>>
File: post.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
Having a real job will make those hands you want OP, you can't get a man's hands by bagging groceries at a store.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.