[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>average a gallon and a half of a day >because hydration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>average a gallon and a half of a day
>because hydration
>go to best friends house
>get these horrid drinks called best box
>drink an extra gallon of water because alcohol is bad
>say fuck it and down quite a bit
>play a couple rounds of pong
>pass tf out on a couch
>wake up
>what the fuck
>why am I wet
>torso and pants are soaked
>entire couch is soaked
>realize I'm a puddle of my own piss
>99% water
>about to drive home
>still drunk
>"party in a box" involves pissing yourself
>>
You ain't shit
>>
>>37264679
That was pathetic
>>
>>37264679
Lmao hahaha you fucking moron.
What an embarrassment, did anyone find out ?
>>
>>37264679
realize yourself how utterly pathetic this is.
> don't do it again
> push it from your mind

Fuck you for involving me in your fuckboi bullshit
>>
>>37265757
Not yet. The couch is dark so I'm hoping it evaporates or they blame it on the dog.
>>
>>37264679
I have a fear of pissing myself while sleeping. Thank for exacerbating it.
>>
>>37266359
You should come clean dude pisslord.
>>
>>37266469
Are you too, an over hydrator?
>>37266508
There's no cleaning the mess I made. I throw my clothes away and drovdrive home in an extra pair of shorts.
>>
>>37266582
>Are you too, an over hydrator?
whens it count as overhydrating?

I drink a little bit more that 1 gallon a day, and another 1L while in bed reading. then i get up to use the bathroom before going to sleep, but i still wake up with a bladder so full it hurts.

The worst part is dreaming you are pissing, then waking up in the middle of it and thinking 'fuck I hope i didnt just wet the bed'.

Im thinking of getting one of those inconti-bed sheets old people use just in case.
>>
>>37266582
Literally reading your studder. No more sleepovers for you little piss boy. Mummy shouldn't have let you stop wearing pull-ups.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.