[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit I read the sticky but I need some advice I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0082.jpg (1 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0082.jpg
1 MB, 3104x1746
Hey /fit
I read the sticky but I need some advice
I've been bulimic for as far ss I've known and I'm self conscious about my belly-which I should be-
I've crashed dieted and made myself puke and binged more than I can remember
Now I've been doing push-ups and pull ups for a month
But end of semester is 3 weeks away
I was thinking would a Christian bale diet work?
I have shit genes because my brother has naturally low Bf and I accumulate all of mine around my belly and waist
>pic related
Any tips?
>>
I'm skinny fat
Weigh 87 kg and am 1.89m
>>
>>37263366

S T I C K Y

T

I

C

K

Y
>>
>>37263366
>I've been bulimic
Ok must not be a successful bulimic if you're still skinnyfat.
>I have shit genes because my brother has naturally low Bf and I accumulate all of mine around my belly and waist
Excuses, lowering your bf in general will reduce those areas regardless. muh shit genetics

So how about don't crash diet, fix your self esteem issues, accept the way you look now before you decide to make a change for the better, READ THE GOD DAMN STICKY again, try hitting the gym or doing some cardio.
>>
File: 23562623.jpg (125 KB, 465x413) Image search: [Google]
23562623.jpg
125 KB, 465x413
Okay fuck, I'm feeling nice today so here goes:

-Lift weights if you want muscle gains while losing weight. Pushups will not get you there.

-Cut out all sodas at the very least, or drink diet soda. Eat as healthy as possible. Drink more water if you're feeling hungry.

-Look up "intermittent fasting" to help with minimizing your calories. A shorter feed window will minimize chances of eating at anything other than below-maintenance.

-Track your calories. Just do it. Google "Scooby's Calculator" and find out what your daily energy expenditure is (calories). You look around 2900, but check to make sure. Now subtract 500 from that and make that your hard and fast limit for calories.

I'm almost certain you won't make it though. You sound like a bitch who will quit within 2 weeks. Prove me wrong?
>>
>>37263427
Stop it. People like you are why faggots like these keeps making these threads.
>>
>>37263427
Also forgot to mention the single thing that gave me confidence while bodybuilding:

You cannot beat the laws of thermodynamics. It's as simple as energy in, and energy out. If you expend more energy than you use, then you'll lose weight. The opposite is true. There are no excuses or reasons for why these laws won't apply to you. Just keep it up.
>>
>>37263452
Okay thanks for the motivation and I will prove you wrong and update in a month
>>
>>37263436
OP will almost certainly fail anyways, so you can feel good about that. I'm telling him the facts of what he needs to meet his goals. It's almost like shooting down his dreams by confirming the fact that it's as simple as good diet and exercise.
>>
>>37263366
>Now I've been doing push-ups and pull ups for a month

ok, how about going back and actually reading the sticky this time?
>>
>>37263462
>update in a month
Okay I fucking quit.
>>
Dude, judging by your body you can't even be bulimic right

What makes you think you can get fit right?
>>
>>37263466

Or we have a sticky he could use? It does everything your comment does
>>
>>37263508
Bulimics aren't skinny that's the point
I puked and binged the next day
I might be getting it wrong
I'll reread the sticky and get the diet stuff right
>>
>>37263483
Why do you quit
A month will show minimal results but it'll be something
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.