[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get told that you're pretty buff from normies >look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>get told that you're pretty buff from normies
>look in the mirror
>look like fucking shit
>abs and vascular but still doughy and not hard af
>not huge and semi-defined
>question if whether or not you see the same thing as others

I don't look that great Im not terrible looking by any means but I'm still extremely unhappy with where I am at.

Do my eyes betray me? Am I seeing the same person in the mirror!? How do others see me? I want to die.
>>
File: go so wrong pepe.jpg (102 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
go so wrong pepe.jpg
102 KB, 1023x619
>tfw got to 2pl8 bench
>can't look at myself in the mirror

lmao at my life
>>
>tfw look good with a shirt on, but look fat as fuck without it
>>
>>37249945
I get the same anon. normies tell me "wow you are buff" and shit but I honestly look terrible.
I guess I did make some little gains but it's nothing compared to what I want.

Probably our goals are just much higher than what normies see anon. It's easier to see what you don't have and how you want to be rather than see what you already have
>>
welcome to nattydom
>>
Should I just jump onto a sarms cycle? I just want to see me at my best
>>
>>37249993
OP here that is it exactly, within 8 months I have made excellent results visible abs but I'm just not hard or my skin isn't as tightly wrapped around my muscles as I want it to be. I want to be completely vascular 24/7 while being buff.

I wonder if its my goals but surely they see what I see in the mirror. I must admit some people I thought that where somewhat buff seem pretty like nothing now.

Feels like I will never know if I look good esepcially when I look into the mirror and Im extremely unhappy with what I see. Will it ever be enough?

I talk to some people and they look into the mirror without a single thought of good and bad but me.. I look and can only see flaws and dissapointment.

Tonight I will lift until I die or pass out.
>>
>>37249945
>do a winter bulk
>86 kilos 86cm in waist
>do cut, strength stays, 81 kilos 84cm waist
wtf guys, is my new belly here to stay? It hardly got smaller. It was 78cm at my best.
>>
>>37249979
iktfb
Cutting now and looking better with no clothes but feel skinny in them. Such is natty life I suppose
>>
>>37249945
Just post pic and let us judge.
>>
>>37249945
If you look at yourself each day in the mirror, while you are growing bigger muscles. You will slowly shift your perception of what is normal, without realizing.

So a normal person might see it as his senses are still tied to the normal. Though if we look at other men here on /fit/, we will only think that th more muscly ones are actually build. That is why we also have these weird standards on weights. Even if you lift weights, and can outdo pretty much 95% of all men in real life, people here will still call you weak.
>>
>>37250282
Because you are still weak
>>
You don't see yourself in the mirror like others see you. There's a way to see how you really look like though. The way is to have a real photographer to take a picture of you in natural lightning. That's how other people see you.
>>
File: image.png (525 KB, 609x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
525 KB, 609x409
>be 6'5
>always told how big I am by normies.
>never know if they are referring to my height or if they think I'm buff.
>>
>>37250960
They think you're fat anon
>>
It's body dismorphia
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.