[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >5'3 / 5'4 >4.5in dick >5 more months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ano...gif (208 KB, 354x534) Image search: [Google]
ano...gif
208 KB, 354x534
>be me
>5'3 / 5'4
>4.5in dick
>5 more months til 19

is there any hope for me to grow more? I just want like 2-3 more inches and i'd be happy(er) :(
>>
just estat your dick size and height no one cares in real life except everyone here with their "SMALL 8X6 COCKS" they need a bathmate for lmao
>>
>>37249938
Accept your fate and trap for me
>>
When I was in school giving physicals I saw a lot of boys of all ages and 4.5 inches is completely average for your height. You are the height of an average 13-14 year old and your penis size is what we would expect to see on a 13-14 year old. You can't expect to have a man size penis when you are not man size.
>>
>>37249985
Kek
I thought there was no correlation between body size (or any body part) and penis size. Is this true, or just a lie to keep manlets from killing themselves?

It seems ridiculous to me. I mean if you have different dog sizes they also have smaller/bigger dicks ofc. And it's not like you'll see a car with a whale penis or something.
>>
>>37250041
Cat*
>>
Learn how to navigate darkweb safely and buy HGH (Hurman Growth Hormone). If your growth plates aren't sealed this will do the trick. It's expensive as fuck though, mind you. 100 ius costs probably ~$200ish. You'll be taking about 3-4 iu per day.
>>
>>37250065
Same guy

Even if your growth plates are sealed this will still boost you up at least 1 inch. If you're working out as well anyway. It increases your bone density and will cause you to grow taller.
>>
>>37249985
if you look up correlation between height and penis length, then your statement is actually false.
>>
File: img_62.png (119 KB, 294x380) Image search: [Google]
img_62.png
119 KB, 294x380
>>37249938
>5'3
>small feminine benis
HNNG.
VANCITY
A
N
C
I
T
Y
>>
>>37250041

You actually believe this man to be a doctor

You're a fucking retard kys
>>
>>37250041
So structures without bones (ears, noses and penises) can vary widely in size regardless of your height. Structures with bones (hands and feet) tend to have a smaller range and correlate more closely to height. But even though there is a wider range for penis size, the average penis is larger on a larger person.

If I see a 14 year old boy who is already 6' I would be surprised if his dick 6 or so inches already. Like wise if I 14 year old is still under 5' I don't expect his dick will be over 4 inches.
>>
>>37250132
>he thinks there aren't any bones in the ears and nose

some doctor you are kek
>>
>>37250071
he has a DDS, i think he knows more than you or some search engine
>>
>>37250148
Thinking cartilage and bone are the same thing
>>
What do you guys think of Growth Factor-9? Is it worth it?
>>
>>37250153
he has a department of developmental service? Doctor of dental surgery?
>>
>>37250176
He is a doctor of dental surgery: He has a doctorate in dental surgery.
>>
>>37250071
t. Manlet
>>
Man as someone with a big dick but loads of other issues I don't get why you guys are so concerned about it.

Genuinely curious why you'd want a big dick instead something like good facial aesthetics.
>>
>>37250601
>implying his story wasn't completely made up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.