[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday Night Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1462322742334.jpg (91 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462322742334.jpg
91 KB, 633x758
>ctrl+f no feels thread
Ive got nothing else to do so ill start us off

>tfw some half fat powerlifter who barely squats 3pl8 has a 6'2" fit gf at my gym
>tfw I have to squat alone and see them happy everyday
>>
>literally everyone who lifts with their gf except for ONE GUY whos really big is completely DYEL as fuck

why do these girls stay with these little dudes when the gym is full of men who are like 100lbs bigger
>>
File: mad pepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
mad pepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>>37249234
>roaches are in my protein powder
>>
>>37249254
i think this one deserves it's own thread
>>
Saturday afternoon here. I went to bed at 8pm Friday night, got up nice and early and went to a completely empty gym. Didn't eat anything beforehand and my squats felt weaker (I was struggling on weight I am usually quite comfortable with). Might have been mental, this is the first time I've gone in the morning. Will have to see if it keeps up as I continue going in the morning.
>>
>tfw want to text ex gf
>every other girl i've met so far havent been anything like her
>she was just different in some way.. she was real
>my short term goals are what is keeping me alive
>>
>go out for the 2nd time in months after breakup
>fucking dead AGAIN with less than 30 people in the entire club
>decide to go home
>realize I will die alone anyway because 5'5 manlet
>hover over bridge considering just fucking ending it
>police stop me and drop me off, mum crying and probably thinks I'm a pathetic faggot and she'd be correct
>wake up and realize this is yet another pissstain on my life and nothing will change and I'll probably repeat the process in some self-destructive way

6/10 average friday
>>
>>37249259
lifting fasted takes getting used to

first few months on IF were hell for me

got used to it eventually and it feels even better now
>>
>can't do anything because the muscle on the lower side of my butt is killing me

Can't even fucking walk properly
>>
What is the difference between normal people and /fit/ on getting girlfriends?

/fit/ is notorious for not having girlfriends but the average person who is most likely not as fit or worse looking seems pretty happy with their lives and get qt's.

What is the difference?
>>
File: 1430541197199.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1430541197199.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
>probably going to fug some girl I dont even care about because I cant get the girl I actually like
>>
>>37249288
Outlook on life, self esteem issues and fragile egos.
A lot of 4chan has a warped view of the world. And many feel that the world is against them, even though life is a forced conscious experience.
>>
>>37249307
I mean this as in, you are forced into the world, and you get what you get. Better try and get the best out of what you are dealt.
>>
>>37249306
>probably going to use the first paycheck of my summer job to buy a hooker to lose my virginity
>>
File: 0578 - tHFXHMp.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
0578 - tHFXHMp.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
> Had to leave gym in mid workout because my body is not helping
> Now I'm getting depressed and feeling lonely
> fucking hate myself
>I'm never gonna make it
>>
not much to do so I went to the gym at like 9ish to do some cardio

what the fuck do you do by yourself? meeting people seems impossible. and I cant drive to a bar and get trashed cause I dont want to lose my licence.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.