[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too racy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/05/20/was-this-womans-tank-top-too-racy-for-the-gym.html

Thoughts?
>>
That does not seem revealing. Last week I saw a girl with booty shorts on and she wasn't told to leave-- should have been though, had a nasty pancake ass with tons of cellulite on her thighs
>>
Yeah, that ain't bad, but her tattoos and haircut yell "I need attention". So, I guess she got what she wanted, and can be in the news.
>>
nice tits from the side
>>
>Ottawa
>>
>>37246937

>she was told by a female staff member at Movati that her black, form-fitting tank top was making other gym members uncomfortable.

I've got fifty bucks that says it was some flabby first timer jealous of her physique that made the complaint. There's nothing at all inappropriate about that top and for that matter what the fuck would be the alternative? Gym attire is supposed to be form fitting, stretchy and breathable. Do they want her to show up in baggy PJs? The fuck is this nonsense?
>>
>>37246937
>too racy
it's literally just the fact that she has huge tits, it shows zero cleavage

are they honestly suggesting she wear a sweater because other women feel inferior?
>>
a fat ugly jealous female complained

>ottawa

my nigga
>>
Gonna need a front view, but I can't imagine the complaint came from anyone other than some jealous hamplanet.
>>
File: skimpyoutfit.jpg (31 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
skimpyoutfit.jpg
31 KB, 300x425
100% too racy.

Pic related is what I expect women to wear to the gym if they are craving attention.
>>
>>37246937
my guess I'd that it violated their dress code not that it's too racy. My college gym didn't let men wear cutoffs or tanks, don't know why thought it was silly.
>>
jesus no wonder it seems like no one ever reads the sticky. if anyone here actually read the article its pretty likely that wasnt the top she was wearing when she was ejected. this happens every time a girl gets removed for dress code violations and trys to turn it into a news story
>>
>>37246937
She has big boobs, so what? Likely butthurt flatchested jelly females complained.
>>
Maybe wear a sports bra instead of a push-up bra next time
>>
>>37249799
yeah, i actually want pics of the staff that confronted her. feels like it'll fill in a lotta blanks to the story
>nice dubs
>>
>>37246937
I've seen a girl wearing a red bra at the gym before. like literally just a regular bra, not a sports bra, a sexy red victoria secret looking bra...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.