[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys stay motivates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1462571836440.jpg (15 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462571836440.jpg
15 KB, 480x540
summer I lost interest in doing exercise and kept playing video games all the time. Since then I've gained 30 ponds and lost my shape, how do you guys keep motivation for exercise and keep improving?
>>
File: IMG_1442.jpg (114 KB, 1172x879) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
114 KB, 1172x879
I keep telling myself lifting will give me confidence and confidence will give me gf.
>>
Im not desperate for a girlfriend.
>>
Motivation? Not so much.

Discipline? That's what you want
>>
Any advice on making discipline then?
>>
>>37246632
What has helped me is just mental strength. When I tell myself that I need to do something, and then not want to fo it later, I am ignoring the very thing that I know and told myself is best for me. My past self told me that I need to do this, and by just playing video games all day I am knowingly not doing what will benefit me.
>>
>>37246194
But you are desperate for a boyfriend?
>>
>>37245872
No one stays motivated. They build discipline
>>
>>37245872
It's not about being motivated it's about just making it a habit. You can only use will power for so long until you run out of it. You can only force yourself to do/or not do something for so long. Whereas a habit is something you just do without even thinking about it. Best way to start a habit is to start small and easy and find a way to make it more convenient.
>>
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 357x234) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 357x234
You gotta hop on that discipline train man.
Just look at yourself in the mirror and tell me you don't look like shit. You look like shit bro. Should be enough to motivate you to get back on that grind.
You need to earn that vidya time. Only play after working out or on rest days, it feels better trust me. Learn to earn everything you enjoy, you NEET sack of shit.

We're all going to make it. whatever the fuck that means. Make it out of depression one way or another.
>>
Discipline. It doesn't matter if you feel like lifting and eating right or not. If it' something you do every day you don't have to think about it.
>>
>>37246464

this response just fucked me up, bro. i needed to hear that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.