[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it /fit/ This is me - 73kg/ 178cm/23years old. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fag.jpg (48 KB, 426x541) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
48 KB, 426x541
That's it /fit/
This is me - 73kg/ 178cm/23years old.
I've lost like 17kg in 3-4 years, as you can see I still have this stupid belly( I was not THAT obese thou).
I want to burn this sh.it totally and I just dream about doing lean mass now, but this belly is a never ending story..how can I properly lose this, so it's going to be flat?

Right now I am on 1600kcal, doing a workout 4x week(strentght/legs/pull/push) + 3-4x intervals.

Any suggestions? proper calories?
Help me please, I just rode so many things and I have literally no idea what to do now..
>>
>>37244101
Stop drinking coffee
>>
>>37244152
explain
>>
>>37244152
That's some troll post? Or what?

Anyone on how to burn this belly?
>>
>>37244152
what are you on about m8
>>
>>37244197
Im a recovering fat fuck myself. Lost 100+ pounds in 3 years time. My arms are pretty vascular and my face is almost fat free. So much so that people start to worry how thin my face looks.

But I cant seem to drop this belly fat. At least not proportionally. So I started to analyze my behavior and all the 'bad' things I still do. Which is basically smoke sometimes, and drink 6 cupa of coffee a day.

Then I read up on coffee and how it releases the stress hormone cortisol into your body. Cortisol is responsible for storing fat around your belly area. It likes to do that.

So I decided yesterday actually to ban coffee. It won't make you fat, but I believe it leads to disproportionate fat storage on your body (looking lean while still having a belly).

Could all be nonsense, but your body reminded me of my own thought process the other day and frankly I don't see any other reason why you're not burning the fat on a solid cut.

If you're a coffee drinker you should try it.
>>
>>37244273
>6 cups of coffee per day

Sound like broscience btw
>>
>>37244294
Read up on cortisol m8 thats real science. The rest is just an educated guess worth exploring imo
>>
>>37244273
do you really considering this to be a thing?

I am drinking a coffee 3-4 times a week a as a pre-workout, sometimes I drink it decaffeinated..It's a really nice 'preworkout' thing before a training, as you feel this little 'heat', which sometimes I lack. As you can see on the photo, I'm lean already , my face is lean too, it's just about this stupid belly -> IT IS smaller than it was 2-3 months ago, but it's still not flat, and I had nio fu.cking clue what's going on and what to do..cut the calories?
>>
>>37244368
From a random website

>Tea, coffee and caffeinated energy drinks work by stimulating the delicate adrenal glands on top of your kidneys to release adrenaline. This is the ‘fight or flight’ hormone, which increases your mental alertness and heartbeat, pumps blood into your muscles and takes blood away from your digestive system.

>But your body doesn’t know the difference between an onslaught of caffeine and being faced with impending danger, such as a lion attack. Your stress response is the same. And if you’re an already stressed-out kind of person or somebody who suffers with anxiety or panic attacks, then caffeine is going to make it so much worse.

>For those struggling to lose a few pounds of stubborn tummy fat, a pitfall of stimulating adrenaline release is that it increases levels of cortisol circulating the body, which is the stress hormone that encourages fat to be stored around your middle.

>In addition to the few teaspoons of white sugar that many people put into their coffee, you have a serious insulin spike to add to the cortisol levels. Together, these hormones are a disaster for anybody trying to lose weight, and especially fat around the middle.

Please just Google 'coffee belly fat' and do some digging. My instincts tell me this is what I need to cut out of my life and I wanted to share it with you today. Im not making any guarantees
>>
>>37244458
>coffee belly fat

Sure, the thing is...I don't really drink much of a coffee. That's the case - 6 coffess a day vs 4 coffeess a week..I hardly consider this as an issue really, but I will read about this anyway.

Anyone else experiencing(or did) the same problem?
>>
>>37244458
(Not OP) I see where you're coming from but I'd rather have somebody with first-hand experience give this advice than somebody who is still trying to lose weight.

Having said that, I've cut my calories and upped my cardio significantly in the last 3 months and lost a good amount of weight, except I still have my lower belly fat... And I drink about 4 cups of black coffee every day.
>>
>>37244294
chronic stress = chronic cortisol = chronic no gains
>>
>>37244501
You best be dropping the brewed jew son
>>
>>37244519
I just don't really feel like it's a coffeeine problem cause...it does not helpe me that much? There's not that much of a 'heat', and Iam totally not into a cofffee life style like (dying in the morning without a coffee).

Still, is it possible that is some kind of a skin? But I've seen this only on REALLY obese guys.

so, what's the actual problem here? Increase intervals? cut calories? and wait for it?
>>
File: 1462795904431.jpg (69 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
1462795904431.jpg
69 KB, 340x372
Holy Shit /fit/ you're fucking scaring me. I drink coffee regularly. At least 3 times a week.

Should I never drink coffee again? I'm a skinny fuck, but I do have a layer of fat on my belly. Wasn't too worried but Jesus fuck. How much coffee is too much?
>>
>>37244598
eh wasn't talking about the coffee that much, more about how cortisol can fuck you up in the long term.
have some coffee if you like it, plenty of people do. seems like you're on the right path
>>
>>37244659
This is why I am waiting for a response from anyone who lost this stupid belly sh.it already.

Help ;<
>>
Another thread proving that you shouldn't listen to /fit/ when it comes to complicated topics like nutrition.
>>
>>37245000
Thanks for your input, wise one
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.