[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cooking equipment / food general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: shopping.jpg (18 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
18 KB, 580x580
What material should I buy for my pots and pans for cooking? I have only 1 pan that's anti stick pan coated in black material but it's making my chicken taste wierd. Anyone recommend decent brands? Also I make my chicken broiled with half a cup of water on my pan so I don't use butter. There a tastier way to make it? Last question : George Foreman grills any good for inside a house?
>>
>>37240807
Might as well post this here since it relates to food. I've been looking at articles that say 1g/ pound of weight for protein intake is too much if you are not a beginner. I've been lifting for 2 years using 1g/lbs. Should I just lower it to .85g/lbs or does it even matter? Regardless I don't use protein powder only meat.
>>
>>37240807
Oh, cool. I've just posted this elsewhere.

This is borderline /ck/ but /fit/ are the experts on oats...

I'm planning to use this guy's methods to cook my oats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtf6k03m88

As per the method, I'll be storing some oats in storage jars overnight.

Does /fit/ have any recommendations for what types of jars I should buy? I'm giving Barnett's a visit later today.
>>
File: optimal-protein-intake.png (33 KB, 420x301) Image search: [Google]
optimal-protein-intake.png
33 KB, 420x301
>>37240835
>>
>>37240850
>Unironically posting data from 1992.

Fuck off vegan
>>
>>37240925
>old data is always worthless
>>
>>37240940
>implying there isn't new information that completely invalidates this old shit
>>
>>37240835
>I've been looking at articles that say 1g/ pound of weight for protein intake is too much
depends how you define "too much". it's (most likely) more that strictly necessary for optimal growth, but it's not harmful. if you define "too much" as more than necessary for optimal growth then you're eating way, way too much carbs and fats.
>>
>moved into new apartment complex
>pretty good for first month or so
>keep finding mouse poop in all of my pots and pans
>stopped cooking for myself
Send help
>>
>>37241073
mouse traps?
>>
>>37241073
So kill the mouse?
>>
>>37241080
>>37241083
first you need to find out how they're getting into your apartment. sort that out, and then buy some traps.
>>
>>37240807
The material for your pots isn't that important for everyday use. For pans, you want one good non-stick aluminum(One where the coating isn't coming off) for most of your frying, and a cast iron pan for searing.

If you want to cook your chicken breast without oil, bake it in the oven at 425 for 20 mins.
>>
>>37241080
I have traps out but they seem to be smart enough to eat chunky peanut butter and escape the trap.
>>37241101
This is the big one, I have to figure out how to seal up just my apartment, I have no clue how to pull that shit off.
>>
>>37241139
you can probably hire someone to do it (for you)
>>
>>37241139
do you have a cat?
>>
>>37241139
Get glue traps.

Put the butter in the center. Little fuckers aren't getting out of that shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.