[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /fit/ i'm the most disgusting autistic skinnyfat robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: just kill me pls.png (340 KB, 414x714) Image search: [Google]
just kill me pls.png
340 KB, 414x714
hi /fit/

i'm the most disgusting autistic skinnyfat robot ever
i used to be skinnyskinny like 6'3 155lbs but after i finished school and lived on pizza and coke i gained over 30lbs in 2 years, 2 months ago i was shocked to see that when i tested my weight, i thought i looked just as bad as back then because even then i had a lot of excess fat but apparently i look even worse now.

i started doing the c25k thing and i'm on the last week now i've lost 10 lbs (just by running haven't changed diet so i still eat like a pig) so i'm at 178 or so now

i've consulted the links and tons of additional websites and they say get down to 10% bf before lifting and others say if you're skinnyfat you should bulk so with more muscle it's easier to lose weight

so how do i get /fit/ or am i a lost cause?
never did any sports, always picked last in gym class

i got real running shoes the other day and they're really comfy my feet didn't hurt anymore and i actually ran 500m more in 28 minutes than ever before

do i start losing weight for srs until i'm skinnyskinny and then lift or what should i do? i'm not expecting immediate results but would be cool to look less than terrible by like 2019
>>
Honestly I looked way worse than you do.

I could see my ribs.

Workout as much as possible.
>>
>>37238905
I would lift some weights
At least do some squats
That would help increase testosterone and help the weight come off faster
>>
>>37238930
but make sure you get plenty of rest
>>
STICKY REEEEEEEEEE EE E E E EEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Start ss/sl/ppl, do cardio on off days, calculate your tdee, eat at a 500+ kcal deficit, Use an app to help count calories, eat a bunch of protein.
>>
>>37238917
oh you could see my ribs if i wasn't so fat, you can still sort of see the outline beneath all the fat i have literally no core

>>37238937
i just said i've read the materials but i'm not sure how well they apply to me when i'm neither fat nor skinny nor average, if you google skinnyfat you get pictures of people with way more muscle than me
>>
>>37238930
Stfu broscientist
>>
>>37238988
>lifting weights is broscience now
Fuck off you cunt.
>>
>>37238905
1. Read the sticky.
2. Fix your diet.
3. Start lifting some weights and/or start a bodyweight routine. No need for a gym if autismo. If this is your body I would cut a little bit more and then bulk up from there.
4. Read the sticky again.
5. Get used to a healthy and fit lifestyle and enjoy yourself.
6. Don't become a retarded douche and give back a little.

>>37238930
Holy fuck stop your fucking retarded broscience and give this man some real advice.
>Muh testosterone levels
>>
Start working out, make sure to do squats at least 7x a week. Everything else is wasting your time. Get protein in, at least 500g a day using protein shakes and don't eat anything else. You will be ARNOLD status in no time.
>>
>>37239058
Not the guy you replied to but you are the retarded one here and should shut the fuck up. What he said was true. Why are you so triggered by the mention of testosterone, faggot?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/366650-squats-to-increase-testosterone/
>>
>>37239077
Because he starts at the very bottom and this advice is like "yeah just do some squats and then magically your test levels skyrocket and you're ripped in no time".
There are so many different factors and test is just one of them.
Holy shit if I read shit like this in article related
>Using 70 percent of your one-rep maximum, do five sets of five reps of the bench press and five sets of five reps of bar dips.

What people need to get into their heads is that there is no single "do this and repeat for x and eat n amount of y"
>>
>>37239112
All he suggested was that OP do some squats and added that squats help testosterone. Then you got butthurt over it.

Stop making up strawmans where there aren't any faggot. You don't have to accuse people of broscience for no reason when they are completely right..
>>
>>37238905
Dude pls lift, you dont have a clue of muscle on you
>>
File: asdadasd.jpg (583 KB, 1152x1607) Image search: [Google]
asdadasd.jpg
583 KB, 1152x1607
>>37238905

I am you only shorter. I've been off soda for a month now and I think my entire lower half is suffering from muscular atrophy from me not ever leaving my room.
>>
>>37239275
>parroting fitbait media
>being completly right

http://scoobysworkshop.com/squat-myths/
>>
>>37238985
>i just said i've read the materials but i'm not sure how well they apply to me when i'm neither fat nor skinny nor average, if you google skinnyfat you get pictures of people with way more muscle than me
lol you fucking fuck. Read the sticky AGAIN. You're not special. You're like everyone else. The sticky applies to a wide range of people. You're not special enough to have the sticky not apply to you.

>1. count your calories
>2. pick a beginner routine
>3. stick to it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37238905
Are you me? That's my body when I started lifting 2 years ago.
>>
>>37241403
care to show off your gains? I'm interested in seeing how far you've gotten if you started from a similar state
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.