[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have autism. When is the best time to go to the gym? Ie when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1463660399813.jpg (184 KB, 1470x2205) Image search: [Google]
1463660399813.jpg
184 KB, 1470x2205
I have autism. When is the best time to go to the gym? Ie when is the gym most empty so I don't spill my spaghettis everytime someone looks at me
>>
6 am and midnight
>>
no you don't

stop making excuses and go whenever is most convenient to your schedule

nobody cares about you. you are less than a second-long passing thought in the mind of whomever's eyes happen to graze past you. and even then, the thought disappears forever. and it probably wasn't anything negative to begin with.

you do not.

have.

autism.

you're being a little bitch
>>
I go around 10PM+

Sometimes even 11PM-12:30AM

Even then there are sometimes a few people. The worst is that are often a few hot grills, what are they doing at a gym on weekend nights around 11PM?!

Most of these people late at night aren't doing weight training, but it drives me a little nuts.
>>
>>37238194
This, don't be a bitch OP
>>
Find the time that works best for you and consistently go. You'll see the exact same people every time eventually they will become familiar faces and you will become more comfortable. And eventually notice new people coming in all nervous and shit and you'll be like I used to be like that and ignor them
>>
File: 1463583071546.jpg (17 KB, 380x428) Image search: [Google]
1463583071546.jpg
17 KB, 380x428
>>37238194
>going to the gym when other members are there lifting
Shit fucking sucks, they always make small talk or hog equipment doing 10k sets and get upset when you ask to work in or change weights.
>mfw some retard doing shrugs in squat rack with the barbell
>some other guy just sits on the lat pulldown machine
>work in with someone and they fucking stare at you while you're doing your thing
Home gym has never sounded so good after experiencing the above.
But you can't escape it, OP. Just think of it as another part of your workout, it's the gym's resistance to your workout.
>>
>>37238298

Must suck to be a beta cuck son

If I see someone shrugging/rowing/curling in the squat rack and I want to do squats I just tell them to fuck off

>tfw still waiting for the day someone don't fucks right off and starts to argue

I realy hope for that to happen every day, I think it's the tren
>>
>>37238168

cannes women are literally hookers going to the highest bidders

tell my why else the kardashians are there?

they'll never be in hollywood movies because they're sex tapes

the jews for w/e reason never let whores cross over to mainstream

so tell me why bella hadid is there if she';s not hoing?
>>
>>37238365
>the jews for w/e reason never let whores cross over to mainstream
Cameron Diaz
Sasha Grey
>>
>>37238390
>Cameron Diaz
>Sasha Grey

the fuck are you talking about moron

like lol you're such a fucking loser dumb shit that you didn't even name traci lords, you're too young to know who she even is

you're a child, so shut the fuck up
>>
>>37238168
Why so many 'autists'? How fuckig ugly are you to fear social contact? This is frightening.

Did you spend your whole formative years inside your house?
>>
>>37238298

i have never had an issue with work-ins. i have never met an asshole at the gym. everyone is actually respectful of one another. must be your gym.

home-gyms a boring

i like the atmosphere of a real one
>>
>>37238330
R O I D R A G E
>>
File: 1462739933178.jpg (52 KB, 502x335) Image search: [Google]
1462739933178.jpg
52 KB, 502x335
>>37238168
>>37238194
>this

Get over your self. You will never improve if you do not push your self whether it is in the gym or socially. Sometimes you squat to strengthen your legs and posterior chain and some times you have to go to the gym with other people to strengthen your spaghetti receptacle.
>>
Dont shave
dont wash yourself
always wear the same smelly shit
try to look pissed off

Nobody will want to talk to you, no spaghetti will be spilled
>>
>>37238486

>get over yourself

well, no. it's important to stay very much into yourself. but you have to love the shit out of yourself instead of being insecure.
>>
>>37238168
12PM - 4PM
>>
File: 1462907106504.png (13 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1462907106504.png
13 KB, 657x527
>>37238443
u r evil
>>
>>37238168
10pm-12am is when i go cause im off work at 10. i lift out of town near my job cause thats whats convenient for me, i like it cause the gym is empty by 11 and id rather go after work too so im not tired.
>>
force yourself to be around others, it's the only cure for being a fucking antisocial retard
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.