[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I decided to get my life straightened out back in January. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pixlr_20160519233507768.jpg (302 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
pixlr_20160519233507768.jpg
302 KB, 1080x1080
I decided to get my life straightened out back in January. I weighed 300 lbs give or take and am 6'3. I tried starving myself which lasted a food month and a half but my mood was really low and I felt physically deteriorated. I dropped down to about 230 lbs but when I stopped I went on a binge back up to 250lbs. Middle of April I decided to fix my nutrition and go on a ketogenic diet and consume around 1900 cals. I've stuck to it fairly well but caved in and had 3 slices of pizza today. Ive always been too embarrassed to go running or to the gym but finally said fuck it. I have no clue about what kinds of exercises or anything to do. I need your help /fit/. Just some basic advice for cardio and exercises, also any info about nutrition and diets I should follow.
Pic is me today. I have no clue what my weight is, about 230-245lb? Also a guess as to my bf % (30% is my guess)
>>
>>37237623
Hey man, congrats on the weight loss. You should take a look at the sticky, it has lots of info.
>>
>>37237623
read the sticky
>>
You... fucking... JUST READ THE STICKY
>>
I read the sticky months ago. Iirc nothing made sense to me so I thought I'd ask you guys
>>
I'll re-read the sticky though. I forgot it was there. Sorry
>>
OP why do asians always wear dust masks?
>>
>>37237623
>>37237661
yo, good on u for trying to change and making that much progress already.

it sounds like you don't even know what you're trying to accomplish. set some goals and reread the sticky with them in mind.

the sticky will have all you need to start out. if you really can't figure out the sticky, go over to /r/fitness and stay there for a while as /fit/ doesn't really tolerate people who can't get self-started.
>>
>>37237661
>Iirc nothing made sense to me
You might have other issues than your body, OP.
>>
>>37237707
I have it on because cold and air condition problems due to fort mcmurray wild fire.
>>
>>37237719
I've never used reddit. And thanks

>>37237728
Yeah, I'm really stupid and at the time didn't want to listen to others for anything. Browsing through the sticky right now and I'm not sure where I got confused.
>>
>>37237661
How the fuck did it not make sense? I read it when I first started out and it seemed pretty fucking straightforward to me. I thought you slants were supposed to be smart? Or is it what I've always suspected, where you only understand math and things like language and common sense are just a fucking mystery to you?
>>
>>37237751
I'm not asian. Born and raised in Canada.
And I agree I'm really fucking stupid.
>>
>>37237777
Good job man, you're on your way
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.