[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did it end up like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: SCOOBY WHAT ARE YOU DOING.png (59 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
SCOOBY WHAT ARE YOU DOING.png
59 KB, 496x496
how did it end up like this
>>
>>37236149
dude's gay. he's been through his own "persecution." he sees it happening to another group and sticks up for them.
>>
his that type of arrogant gay thats going to get btfo the moment the islamics feel comfortable in numbers

i dont even know why i care anymore, im not gay, not degenerate, i'll be perfectly fine
>>
>>37236149
Hes a fag

Now hes a leftist liberal

Hes just mad any normal person would disapprove of his homosexuality fetish.
>>
>>37236149
I have no problem with what he said. But using 'problematic' unironically, fuck me i'm triggered.
>>
He's the typical rich boomer. Wealthy, lots of vacations, always happy/positive, and completely fucking dumb. These are the type of people that sold out the US in the 60s and 70s, supported Bush in Iraq, and now laugh at young people weighed down by debt with no chances of finding jobs whilst they cruise around on their yachts.

Maybe he'd like to come to one of our European Muslim ghettoes to show how truly tolerant he is? Or is he all talk?
>>
File: godman.jpg (35 KB, 468x487) Image search: [Google]
godman.jpg
35 KB, 468x487
>>37236149
Scooby wants everyone to make it. He even still likes /fit/ despite what happened to him.
>>
File: 1440472787865.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1440472787865.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>37236149
Even 1% of 1 billion is 10 million. That's a pretty significant threat.
>>
File: terrorism.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
terrorism.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>37236149
>2 individuals compare to the constant shit kebab pull
>>
no wonder you guys cant get a girlfriend.

Anybody who thinks a facebook fitness page by scooby would be a good place to discuss islam is clearly a sperglord and /pol/ thinking their freeze peach entitles them to explains why everyone IRL does not want to associate with them

try to make some social gains once in a while
>>
Who the fuck cares? Acknowledging that Islam exists and some people who follow its traditions need bodybuilding advice is not the same thing as advocating Islam or terrorism.
>>
>>37236434
More than half of his post was talking about muh islamophobia and muh hitler. He could have just given the advice straight, but he chose to make it into a political post
>>
>>37236392
>dude you have opinion? You have never seen vaginaxDDD
>>
Why would any gay person in their right mind even acknowledge Islam? Islam literally wants them dead.
>>
>>37236149

RELIGION OF PEACE

YET IT BLOWS UP THE MOST PEOPLE
>>
File: 1459006394080.jpg (108 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1459006394080.jpg
108 KB, 960x639
>>37236482
>>
File: YEAH.gif (900 KB, 351x262) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.gif
900 KB, 351x262
>>37236434
Scooby is a good man and a bro to all. Good job, Scoobs.
>>
>>37236507

I guess being gay and self-hate go hand-in-hand.

Last time I try to understand what goes on in the minds of these degens.
>>
>>37236211
Yeah, no.
I'm a megafaggot and i had to stick up for myself quite a few times, but i feel no sympathy for any other minority, especially mudslimes.
>>
>>37236507
>it's an abstract kind of nausea
>>
>>37236507

it's like "this cant be real"

yet it is

>liberals
>>
>>37236507
You only have the right-wing to blame that everything gay-related is full of SJW tumblerinas.
Leftists realised we, fags, are a crucial minority that has a significant voting dynamic and they hopped onto that wagon.
Shillary was anti-gay even till like 2009 and now she's gayshilling like crazy.
>>
>>37236482
Just as not every Christian hates gays not all Muslims hate them either. There are moderate Muslims. Unfortunately there are doing jack shit to condemn the large number of crazies in their religion.
>>
File: 1463714464337.jpg (5 KB, 121x175) Image search: [Google]
1463714464337.jpg
5 KB, 121x175
>>37236507
do you think this guy even has a cock anymore
>>
>>37236467
considering half the threads here are about tfwnogf i dont think thats a reach
>>
>>37236304
>completely fucking dumb
He built his own airplane.
>>
>>37236539
>not an absurd kind of nausea

Do you even existentialism
>>
>>37236562
>minority
>significant voting demographic

Do faggots even make up 5% of society?
>>
>>37236583
5 to 10 percent of people are estimated to be homosexual to some significant degree (i.e. more than incidentally homosexual)
>>
>>37236346
The worst part of it is that the argument he's using is not only factually inaccurate (Hitler wasn't a Catholic, but an atheist) but it's nonsense. Hitler wasn't chanting "IN THE NAME OF JESUS!" when he gassed the jews, and Timothy McVeigh wasn't praying the Our Father during the OK City bombing.
Meanwhile Muslim terrorists are literally acting "in the name of Muhammad" and "for Allah", explicitly, every time.
>>
>>37236149
Does scooby realise that in a perfect "Islamic State" poofters like him would be thrown off a cliff?
>>
>>37236583
Estimates are 5% to 10%, you realise why this can't be accurate.
Take into consideration blacks in murica are only 13% of the population.
Would you classify us as a non-significant demographic?
>>
>>37236149
>literal faggot is a sandnigger apologist
Am I meant to be surprised?
>>
>>37236583
The thing is, homosexual males vote. So if that's 5% of the population, and only 65% of the population votes, the gays could be a swing.
I guess you don't pay too much attention to the mechanics of elections.
>>
File: 1451246833454.jpg (89 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1451246833454.jpg
89 KB, 604x604
>>37236149
Based Gooby is right, fuck Islam AND Catholicism and every other organization of delusional retards

Religion is a cancer on humanity. We should just ship all of them into the Middle East and let them kill each other for worshipping the wrong Easter Bunny until no one is left.
>>
>>37236702
But that's not what he said, like at all.
>>
SCOOBY CONFIRMED TERRORIST
>>
>problematic
why do they like this word so much

fuck liberals, sucking the fun and joy out of everything. Nothing is fun anymore, not even the internet.
>>
>>37236713
>triggered by a word, used in any kind of context

You're worse than trannies.
>>
>>37236732
>implying im triggered and not just pointing it out
whatever you say lad

I'm worse than people denying the laws of biology :^)
>>
>>37236707
It's what he really means. No true intellectual faggot would argue for religious tolerance in a world where religion is the primary driving force behind lynching the homos.

Islam may be mostly not terrorists, but they ARE mostly bigots, same as the Evangelicals and the Jews

He's just being subtle, encouraging people to compare Christianity and Islam and realize the only difference is the towels on their heads
>>
>Hitler was Catholic

I how he is also willing to blame the Jews from all the atrocities of the USSR then
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x483
Are people forgetting Scooby is a Jew?
>>
>>37236762
Jews are as bad as the rest. It's all fucked bro. They're killing each other because they have different imaginary friends.

There's no saving them. Hitler was right, he just wasn't broad enough. Gas em all lads
>>
>>37236569
He doesnt understand the world
>>
>Hitler
>One of the most evil people of all time
>>
>>37236793
Yeah, he sure doesn't, thank Allah you do, after all you've been on /pol/ since 2014 and have a doctorate in shitposting
>>
>>37236149
>>37236507
>Mfw gay
>Mfw my fellow fags are actually this blind
The actions of the few DO represent the religion when they are directly advocated by that religion. Just because most aren't in a position to go full jihad without getting their shit pushed in doesn't mean the religion is peaceful.
>>
>>37236149
>timothy mcveigh
>guy who said he was agnostic
>who blew up things because of the governments actions not his religion

Gooby is going full retard these days
plus why would he like people that throw gays off of bridges
or is he just sticking up for the "moderates" that watch and do nothing about it?
>>
>>37236346
That Chistian Attacks:Dead ratio. Nicely done. Deus vult.
>>
>>37236149

Timothy McVeigh was not religious. Raised Catholic, never took it that seriously, stopped attending mass at 16. It had exactly zero (0) influence on the bombing.

Scooby is a truly fucking stupid person.
>>
>>37236820
If only right-wingers would get their heads out of their asses and stopped being so spergy about fag rights, being gay and right-wing would be more mainstream.
>>
>>37236862
>Christians dindu nuffin

Wew lad
>>
>>37236149
i unliked as soon as i read this. i've already ceased needing his advice 2 years now, i was following him because he was our natty lord.

well not anymore.
>>
>>37236756
>>Reddit
>>
>>37236149
it was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
>>
>>37236434

You're right, the bigger problem is that all of Scooby's advice is dogshit.
>>
>>37236591

The fuck is "incidentally homosexual"?

The minimum level of homosexuality required to post on /fit/? No homo.
>>
File: 0410e.jpg (180 KB, 1500x1208) Image search: [Google]
0410e.jpg
180 KB, 1500x1208
he is a leftist shitstain, and a faggot. believes in religious and culutural relativism; to him a gay man is equal to a heterosexual one both in nature and under the law. to him islam is equal to buddhism and christianity, in the way that they all threaten our western way of life, our civilization, our culture, history, etc. he believes that the african tribe making the mud hut and eating the other tribe is equal to european (and it's shoot off, american) society and what it has attained. it's all relative, bro. no one is better, we're just different - it's 2016!
>>
File: 1430500402126.jpg (127 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
1430500402126.jpg
127 KB, 717x960
>>37236820
>Tfw inna closet
>say something against muslims
>"typical straight white male loooool"
>tfw sometimes I wanna come out just to shut this liberal pieces of shit up but its too comfy in here

I have every right to hate them and their religion, if things were their way I would be thrown of a roof
>>
>>37236621
>complains about factual inaccuracies
>Hitler was an atheist
Kek'd
>>
>>37236756

Did you ever stop to think that Scooby might just be a goddamn idiot?
>>
>>37237016
>m-muh-my invisible best friend is the best don't say mean things about him
>r-reddit

If he was real wouldn't I have been smited by now? :^)

What really blows my mind is that Christfags mock towelheads for believing there are 72 virgins when they die, but unironically believe they will be sent to a cloud city of paradise for eating crackers on Sunday and not masturbating
>>
>>37236569

Did he design it and have the parts machined to his specifications, or did he slap together some prefabbed shit?

Because one actually shows a great deal of knowledge of one or two specific topics (though not necessarily great intelligence), and one shows he can follow the instructions provided with a LEGO set.
>>
File: 1463260119724.gif (262 KB, 244x244) Image search: [Google]
1463260119724.gif
262 KB, 244x244
>>37237096
>to him a gay man is equal to a heterosexual one both in nature and under the law.

Both can recreate, both pay taxes.
Sounds pretty equal to me bby. :3
>>
>>37237096
>he believes autismal virgins on 4chinz are equal to large cocked chads

Are you a degenerate too?
>>
>>37236891

Oh, I'm sure he could find some abortion clinic bomber that's actually a Christian terrorist, but that would include a small spark of original thought and maybe even intelligence, which he doesn't need to simply parrot factually wrong arguments he's heard from other idiots.
>>
File: eAp4E3y.png (922 KB, 1487x1393) Image search: [Google]
eAp4E3y.png
922 KB, 1487x1393
I wonder if people who vomit that kind of rhetoric realize that those "Catholic terrorists" don't do it because of Catholicism, unlike Muslims who literally follow a religion that tells them to kill gays, people who leave islam, rape victims, women who don't obey them...
>>
>>37236149
>gay man defending Islam

Pretty disturbing.
>>
scooby used to be pretty neutral if I recall, right? he started slowly getting more and more politcal lately what with his solarpanel video and a few offhand remarks in his other videos. I'd have preferred if he kept those things in their proper place. He says his facebook isn't the place for islam bashing, but is his fitness page really the place for his political opinion? It's just bad taste
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
18 KB, 640x480
>>37236149
>it's wrong with giving dietary advice to Muslims
>>
File: 1463122434485.png (187 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1463122434485.png
187 KB, 500x323
>>37236621
>implying that means all Muslims are bad

Hitler did it in the name of Germany, so I suppose that means all pro Germans are bad?
>>
>>37237643
if you ask germany, apparently they are because you can't be a nationalist anymore.
>>
>>37236482
Same reason there's Christfag homofags when the bible explicitly states they should be stoned
>>
>>37237096
>Buddhism is Christianity

>Do not suppose I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

>Christianity is a religion of peace...

ALL Abrahamic religions are violent. You won't see Buddha asking his followers to bring a sword to the Taoists. Buddhism and Taoism are the only completely peaceful religions.
>>
>>37237651
Nationalist no
Patriot yes
>>
>>37237651
That isn't an argument. Because they're wrong doesn't mean you are right.
>>
>>37237497
I take you haven't actually read the bible, have you?
>>
>>37236523
Congrats, you're a shitty human that learned nothing and has no empathy. Proud?
>>
>>37237625
to be fair, it seems like it only came out when he was doxxed, i think that's around the time he decided to come clean and admit that he was gay

so it may be that people are now politicizing things that aren't at all political, like which workouts are best for developing a strong back

he used to be pretty good at avoiding politics, which i imagine is why he kept quiet on being gay

now, yeah, i don't have a problem with him having that view of muslims to be honest, but i do have a problem with needlessly politicizing a page that's fitness, it just seems silly to have a page that is 99% fitness and 1% politics, but, ultimately, it is his page and he can talk about politics if he wants

but yeah, he did have to double down and defend himself and his views when the homophobes came out of the woodwork, so they may have started the overpoliticization of all of this

although, honestly, as long as he doesn't try to sell some stupid diet book or workout plans or ask for donations or something like that, he's still better than most of the other sellouts in the fitness industry and will continue to be even if after every video he asked you to hug a muslim and let him fuck your wife after shitting in your driveway

his biggest advantage is that he doesn't act like he has some holy secret that is worth money, he really wants everyone to be healthy and he rewards the success stories with the contests on his website, i was worried about that sweat4health paysite or whatever it was, but it didn't affect his videos at all
>>
>>37237682
leave that gay man alone you fucking bigot
>>
>>37237663
explain burma then

buddhism has a lot of sects, and not all of them are in agreement

daoism doesn't explicitly lead to violence, but the only religion that explicitly, unequivocally preaches universal peace as an imperative is jainism, that is the central morality throughout all of it

jainism is violently peaceful, while other religions are, at best, peacefully violent
>>
>>37237705
I'm talking about the core texts. Obviously religious people don't do what their religions preach, else there wouldn't have been so many Catholic child molesters.

Not taking a life is a core teaching of Buddhism though.
>>
>>37237686
it's clear that after he came out that he decided to let more of his opinions come out, whether that was intentional or not who can say, and it isn't even entirely out of place on videos like, say, the solar panel video he did about energy efficiency but it's definitely seemed out of place on this ramadan advice post

I wouldn't say sweat4health didn't affect his videos, because I think it affected him very much and it's coming out in his videos, and the fact he's doing all these meet and greets and monday life broadcasts. he's reaching out more and more and not just to give fitness advice. I don't know what that's about
>>
>gay man who has campaigned for gay rights in the past
>defends the most homophobic and anti-gay religion in the world
people gotta wake up from the "islam is harmless XD" meme. its just a genuinely disgusting way to conduct one's life and society.
>>
>>37237739
islam isn't a problem mixing islam into christendom is what causes issues
>>
>>37237723
Well in Buddhism everyone is Buddha. If you hurt someone you're literally hurting yourself
>>
>>37237755
just like all religions
>>
>>37236323
>despite what happened to him

which is?
>>
>>37237750
>islam isn't a problem
go to any muslim country, come back, and tell me that again with a straight face
>>
>>37237755
>tfw just jacked off every ISIS member
>>
>>37237768
fish will find dry land disagreeable, that's natural. but you're asking the wrong christian man to do that, because I happen to have perspective on the issue
>>
>>37237768
I actually go to Malaysia a few times a year. It isn't. Islamic extremism is an extremely far right movement that most people don't care about. Malaysia is a shit hole but that's about corruption and economic factors.
>>
>>37237780
>>37237781
sexism and homophobia is pretty much a part of their religion, and anyone can appreciate that both of those are degenerate
>>
>>37237705
This sounds like no true scotsman, but honestly if you're violent towards people out of anything other than self-defense, you're not acting in the Buddhist spirit. I didn't finish reading the Pali Kanon yet but the Buddha is extremely clear and direct in his teachings and violence is truly a last resort. There are some exceptions in there - of which it is likely they were not even formulated by the Buddha himself - like for example a king can have a standing army in case of invasion, so that he can defend his people, but that's the most "violent" advice you will find.

>Monks, even if bandits were to carve you up savagely, limb by limb, with a two-handled saw, he among you who let his heart get angered even at that would not be doing my bidding. Even then you should train yourselves: 'Our minds will be unaffected and we will say no evil words. We will remain sympathetic, with a mind of good will, and with no inner hate. We will keep pervading these people with an awareness imbued with good will and, beginning with them, we will keep pervading the all-encompassing world with an awareness imbued with good will — abundant, expansive, immeasurable, free from hostility, free from ill will.' That's how you should train yourselves.
>>
>>37237730
it might just be "well, the cat's out of the bag, might as well tell them everything!"

it might also be that the less secrets he has, the less he has to lose in another doxxing incident

considering he was doxxed once, i think it was smart to come out on his own terms, rather than some random people on the internet finding out and maybe telling his homophobic family members or something

although, yeah, he is going a bit out of his way with the treatment of muslims in the west, it's perfectly valid to talk about ramadan because he surely has a few muslim followers, and i guess it wouldn't be that bad if he said "don't leave mean comments for my muslim followers", but he had to universalize it, which does make things a bit too contentious than they should be

on top of that, i always thought it was silly when people say very serious things on facebook or twitter, considering they are such inconvenient places to have long, serious discussions

it's like when you see that some people have been arguing in youtube comments for months over hundreds of posts, is there a more obtuse way to have a conversation?
>>
>>37237755
No, not everyone is Buddha. The Buddha also rejected the notion that everyone is "one". That is a Hindu concept. However in everyone lies the potential to realize their Buddha nature and enlightenment.
>>
>>37237789
what are you saying, that sexism is degenerate or the opposite is degenerate because it's a little unclear. in any case, it's irrelevant because islam is going to 100% be seen as disagreeable to people in christendom, as it should be. but that does not make islam a problem for arabs, or us if we understand that oil and water don't mix
>>
File: image.png (162 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 640x1136
>>37236149
>mfw when they throw him off a roof in 20 years in Ameristan
>mfw when I get thrown off a roof too
Scooby is such a fucking faggot, has he never read the Quran? Being a "moderate Muslim" just means you're bad a practising your religion.
>>
>>37237815
well, i can appreciate hinduism, buddhism, shinto and other religions, but the problem with islam is that it is fundamentally amoral. yes you can say that because i grew up in a christian country i see it in a different light but that's a lazy argument and i'm not impressed by it frankly
>>
>>37237789
Sexism and homophobia is an Abrahamic religion thing. Most other religions don't care.

It's mostly cultural. The US is 83% Christian and recognises gay marriage. Gay marriage is non existent outside the West regardless of religion.
>>
>>37237804
that's definitely possible, maybe he's trying to show people his true self without hiding anymore. it would explain the meet and greets. I still don't even know his real name, I think it might be scott something? that says to me he's a pretty private person, and maybe in trying to be more open he's overdoing it sometimes with giving his opinion. I will say about the youtube comments thing, it's pretty easy I mean it gives you a little notification it's basically a more protracted version of one of these threads but permanent and more meaningless
>>
>>37237497
>unlike Muslims who literally follow a religion that tells them to kill gays, people who leave islam, rape victims, women who don't obey them..

I'm pretty sure the Bible has the exact same rules.

The problem isn't the religion. The problem is using religious extremism. It just happens to be Muslim extremists because the Middle East has been a clusterfuck for the last century.

Just look at the American South, or Christian countries in Africa. Same sort of religious extremism, the only reason Islam is perceived to be a problem is because there's a larger population that got screwed over by wars and international land-grabbing.
>>
>>37236565
A four inch or so one.
>>
>>37237857
The West however also does not practice true Christianity, but rather a version that went through the Age of Enlightenment and many reformations.
>>
>>37237820
>implying you have read the Qu'ran
>my no true scotsman

Like Americans do what the Bible tells them.
>>
>>37236149
What a cuck, status-signaling faggot. I hope he makes a leg exercise where he attaches rubber bands to a wall and lies down on a skateboard and uses his legs to push away from the wall to work his quads and the bands snap and he rolls into traffic right as a semi comes barreling down the road
>>
>>37237847
it doesn't matter if you appreciate hinduism or buddhism or shinto, or whichever other religion. the fact is they weren't designed for universal appeal, neither was islam. there's a reason it spread rapidly to where it did and then no further. islam isn't amoral, and my argument isn't that since you're christian you see it in a different light and that's it, full stop. it's that you see it in a different light, and that you should not like it, and that that's okay, because islam was never for you
>>
>>37237497
Lol that shit comes from the Old Testament. Muhammed ripped off of it.
>>
>>37237866
>True Christianity

Fuck it's like I'm 14 and arguing with religious people on the Why Won't God Heal Amputees? website again.

It's astounding how poorly understood Islam is by both the people demonizing it, and the people bringing it to extremism. This goes for all religions, people are just stupid as fuck.
>>
>>37237857
bear in mind that most other countries are either christian or muslim, and the more extreme the country's adherence to religion, the more extreme the sexism and homophobia. the USA is exceptional in that it has massive christian population and it is also ok with gay marriage (though homophobia still exists big time there)
>>
>>37236149
S W E D E N
>>
>>37237873
Shoo shoo mudshit.
>>
>>37237887
This. Islam is pretty retarded but not inherently dangerous.
>>
File: scooby fly.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
scooby fly.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>37236149
I used to like Scooby a lot. I even met him in Melbourne.

Shortly after though he seems to have gone all SJW

RIP Scooby
>>
>>37237882
islam was never for anyone other than a particular group of people - straight muslim men. that's exactly my point, it;s not for everyone, and not only that, it shits on everyone else. that's my issue with it.
>>
>>37237887
M8 I'm not arguing against you, I haven't even been in the discussion with you. I just wanted to add to your comment and honestly what I said isn't controversial at all.
>>
>>37237895
Lol your ad hominem doesn't even work. I'm a free thinker.

Do christfags know that all Abrahamic religions are basically the same? Islam actually recognises Christ as a prophet.
>>
>>37237887
are you surprised? people never read anything

one quick example is the people who love game of thrones and religiously follow the show and claim to be the biggest fans and things like that but never touch the books

i don't give a shit about GoT for the records, but when even the major actors and actresses in the show can't be bothered to read the books, which is literally the source material, there is a serious problem with laziness

if i was getting paid millions of dollars to star in a show, i would read the damn books, hell even if it was in yiddish, i'd learn the language and then read it, i'm getting paid millions of fucking dollars, i should learn the source material that i'm dedicated a decade of my professional life to
>>
>>37237902
it's exactly as it should be for those people in those regions where islam is most prevalent. as I said, you not liking it is expected and normal. but that does not make islam a problem, because you shouldn't be having to deal with it
>>
>>37237873
see pic in >>37237497

>>37237861
you too, literally just read the pic in the post you quoted

there is no "same sort of religious extremism" anywhere else for any other religion.
>>
>>37237907
I'm not who you think you're replying to. Just the phrase "true Christianity" triggered me and I sperged out. Sorry friend
>>
>>37237915
FYI some actors as far as I know don't read the books because they don't want to influence their perception of their own characters and that of other characters so they can act more natural in the moment.
>>
>>37237916
>shouldn't be having to deal with it
why, because it's all the way over there? that's not good enough. it may not directly affect me on a day to day basis, but a gay han chinese man in western china might have a different opinion.
>>
>>37237917
Did I ever say Islam isn't retarded? I said it doesn't bother us, unless you're Muslim and planning on leaving Islam. Those countries are Muslim majority and according to democracy is up to them.
>>
File: 3b4.png (596 KB, 622x754) Image search: [Google]
3b4.png
596 KB, 622x754
>>37237762
Years ago, the natty king appeared before us with his own trip code.
He would give us puzzles for us to solve using his videos which people tried deciphering, but the man encrypted his clues at the engineering level.
People then began to bash him brutally and even raided his YouTube channel.
He stopped being so active on /fit/, but he still loves some of us.
>tfw toasting on a scooby thread
>>
>>37237962
>I said it doesn't bother us

It makes a genetically poor people (Arabs) even shittier.
>>
>>37236756

>lynching the homos

that's a good thing you fucking degenerate
>>
>>37237954
it's not on the other side of the world, it's in another world. and like I said, your feelings towards that han chinese man in your example I've already said is normal and healthy, but it in no way makes islam a problem
>>
>>37237917
>you too, literally just read the pic in the post you quoted

>there is no "same sort of religious extremism" anywhere else for any other religion.

Yes there is though. Your image specifically refers to Sharia law, but I guarantee you that extremely Christian countries in Africa are much the same. You can see that from your image under the heading "Should society accept homosexuality". The African countries listed, which are primarily Christian countries, are even less accepting of homosexuality than listed Muslim countries.

Just as example, look up Christian extremism in the Central African Republic, where Christian militias burn down mosques and behead and cannibalize Muslims.

Look all throughout history and the spread of Christianity, particularly the Crusades and the genocides that occured in North America during colonialization.

It's completely ignorant to say that religious extremism only exists with Islam. If anything, Christians have probably committed more extremist acts throughout history.

The reason Islamic extremism is more of an issue than Christian extremism in the CAR or other areas is that the Middle East, where the extremism is going on, is much more technologically advanced, yet still has extremely poor education.
>>
>>37237962
because the public want it, doesn't make it a good thing. if americans suddenly turned on, say, blue eyed people, would you say that was ok, too? to me, that is just reckless adherence to culture without any thought as to why; a completely backwards way of conducting society, which happens to be exactly the way they operate over there. i wouldn't describe it as "ok" in any meaning of the word - it absolutely is a problem for them and many others who are forced to deal with their bullshit whether its via immigration, terrorism or some other way
>>
File: no...jpg (38 KB, 499x357) Image search: [Google]
no...jpg
38 KB, 499x357
>>37237977
>>
>>37237993
>in no way makes islam a problem
for who, me?
>>
>>37238029
how could you possibly have a problem with islam? no, I meant in general since it is that regions solution
>>
>>37238052
>how could you possibly have a problem with islam?
i'm out, see ya
>>
File: muh crusades.jpg (63 KB, 964x665) Image search: [Google]
muh crusades.jpg
63 KB, 964x665
>>37238011
E X T R E M I S M

see
>>37236346

>particularly the Crusades
>>
>>37238076
what, do you want to abolish islam? a religion for a different people, in a different region, that solves different problems than you have? go ahead and not like islam, you're not supposed to. but calling it a problem is naive
>>
>>37238077

See my last sentence for the post you quoted;

>The reason Islamic extremism is more of an issue than Christian extremism in the CAR or other areas is that the Middle East, where the extremism is going on, is much more technologically advanced, yet still has extremely poor education.

No fucking shit Islamic extremism is an issue, considering the volatile fuckhole that the Middle East is. Also, you're tracking terrorism acts in the middle of the fucking War on Terror, no shit Islamic extremism is going to be high. Would love to see the statistics for terrorist attacks a decade previous.

You're also deflecting the point that the Crusades happened. The fact that they happened, despite however long ago it was, proves that Islam is not the only religion with extremism.

You can't say that extremism only happens with Islam, and then when given evidence to prove otherwise, say "Oh no that doesn't count"
>>
File: 1460039083458.png (17 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1460039083458.png
17 KB, 418x359
>hitler
>most evil person
unsubbed right fucking now
>>
File: m-muh crusades.jpg (70 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
m-muh crusades.jpg
70 KB, 720x720
>>37238155
>You're also deflecting the point that the Crusades happened
do you have any idea what the crusades were against? my image was posted for a reason.

the crusades saved europe.
>>
>>37238155
>You're also deflecting the point that the Crusades happened. The fact that they happened, despite however long ago it was, proves that Islam is not the only religion with extremism.
>You can't say that extremism only happens with Islam, and then when given evidence to prove otherwise, say "Oh no that doesn't count"
You really don't see why comparing something that happened 800 years ago to something still happening today is a completely retarded false equivalency?
>>
>>37238203

>false equivalency

The original statement was;
>there is no "same sort of religious extremism" anywhere else for any other religion.

This was proven to be wrong.

Can you please explain what you would define as the "same sort of religious extremism"? What would need to be done by Christians, or another religious group, to compare to the "same sort of religious extremism"?
>>
File: pv00swl.jpg (411 KB, 661x887) Image search: [Google]
pv00swl.jpg
411 KB, 661x887
>>37238248
How about one terrorist attack every day?
>>
>>37238196
You seem to think that the Leftists can be reasoned with... that is wrong. The Leftist hates Western Values.
>>
>>37237878
fuck man that made me crack up
>>
File: Pure Coincidence.png (2 MB, 1990x417) Image search: [Google]
Pure Coincidence.png
2 MB, 1990x417
>>
>>37236780
I fucking hate that people think "anti-social"= "I am not social "

Fucking teenagers have flooded this place man.
>>
>>37236523
Fuck off faghot. Don't you have a shitty dick to suck?
>>
>>37238248
>>
>>37238305
>Immigrants tend towards larger cities
>People who are only exposed to immigrants from the daily mail tend to dislike them
>crime rates are higher in larger cities
>Muslims are generally immigrants
>larger cities = more centres
>more muslims = more muslims that are rapey

my eyes are now open, thank you anon
>>
File: 1424293219049.gif (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1424293219049.gif
439 KB, 640x360
>yfw Scooby BTFOs that chink jew
https://youtu.be/ugRUUxr1Gxc
>>
>>37238582
Why aren't puritans listed?
>>
>>37238582
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
Surprise, surprise, that graph doesn't exist and the data it shows is incoherent.
>>
>>37238793
the graph was made with those stats you fucking retard

how are they "incoherent"
>>
>>37236149
None of the Christians he listed killed people in the name of their god. That is the difference between Muslim and Christian.
>>
>>37238848
>let me post in a 155 posts thread without reading any of them
>surely my post is original and I will be praised for my insight :-)
>>
File: Smug.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>37237873
Funny, you don't see Christians blowing shit up and stabbing people.
Try again mudslime
>>
>>37236149
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
>>
File: 1440712704701.jpg (51 KB, 500x536) Image search: [Google]
1440712704701.jpg
51 KB, 500x536
>>37236149
>Adolph Hitler

'Muricans

His name was Adolf not Adolph.
>>
>>37236507
I could honestly look at pictures like this for days. The delusion is so off the charts that it freezes my brain up just thinking about it.
>>
>>37237664
>Nationalist no
>Patriot yes

>Patriot yes

Not socially, they will mark you as a Nazi, even if you are Patriot.
>>
>>37239302
Every world war, Cold War, Inquisition et cetera.
>inb4 it's alright to blow people up if it's not about religion
>>
File: 1460650696365.jpg (21 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
1460650696365.jpg
21 KB, 256x384
>>37236702
>let them kill each other for worshipping the wrong Easter Bunny until no one is left.
>>
>>37238017
"Over there" is dozens of countries spread out over several continents. Sharia is not implemented in those societies. Only Saudi Arabia and the terrorist controlled parts of Middle East implement sharia.

If you blame all Muslims for ISIS, you're just as retarded as them who thinks it's the entire West's fault for what happened to them.
>>
>>37239475
>Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda.
>Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban.
>13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

>58% of Muslim-Americans believe criticism of Islam or Muhammad is not protected free speech under the First Amendment.
>45% believe mockers of Islam should face criminal charges (38% said they should not).
>12% of Muslim-Americans believe blaspheming Islam should be punishable by death.
>43% of Muslim-Americans believe people of other faiths have no right to evangelize Muslims.
>32% of Muslims in America believe that Sharia should be the supreme law of the land.
http://www.andrewbostom.org/blog/2012/10/31/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression

>40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
>20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

>82% of Egyptian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
>70% of Jordanian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
>42% of Indonesian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
>82% of Pakistanis favor stoning adulterers
>56% of Nigerian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

>65% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia is more important than the law of the country they live in.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism

>68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
>43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
>38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
>15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
http://cnsnews.com/node/53865
>>
>>37239529
>>Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda.
>>Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban.
>>13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
>http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

What does it mean by approve? 7% of Nigerian christians support ISIL while 22% are unsure about them and that's even with the high muslim-christian conflicts between the two.

>
>68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
>43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
>38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
>15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.

>highly unstable countries that were just/are in war think collateral damage is fine
Shocking.

The rest is true tho.
>>
>>37236507
yeah sure they (LGBT lot) are silly for supporting the one group who despises them more so than almost any other group, but that kind of misses the point. they oppose islamophobia on the grounds that it tars all muslims with the same brush etc rather than any love for islam itself

like i said, it's pretty dumb but it's not ENTIRELY bereft of logic, just very lacking
>>
>>37236507
I agree with this >>37239724

It seems they're defending 'innocent' muslims more than the actual religion itself.
>>
>>37237878
pretty sure scooby would like nothing more than a semi barrelling toward him
>>
>>37237643

> the holocaust was bad and or real

Kek
>>
>>37237168
>they will be sent to a cloud city of paradise for eating crackers on Sunday
Kekked hard, but now I want crackers. Fuck you.
>>
/POL/
PLEASE
GO
>>
>>37237977
Those puzzles we fucking nuts. I remember we needed to use Morse Code and a fucking Caesar cipher for one of them
>>
well he's a fucking faggot, and a libcuck... figures...
>>
File: girlslaughing.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
girlslaughing.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>37239437
how about we talk about what's happening right now, you worthless cucklim
>>
File: 1461324654941.jpg (770 KB, 1599x1467) Image search: [Google]
1461324654941.jpg
770 KB, 1599x1467
>>37238305
France has the same problem but not for voting. The most left voting areas are the one devoid of muslims ,while the far right one are the one infested ,bar liberal shithole Paris.
Of course crimes rates are similar to the UK
>>
File: wawa.jpg (130 KB, 1499x997) Image search: [Google]
wawa.jpg
130 KB, 1499x997
>>37236149

I remember when Inter were about to play the Champions League final stage and Sulley the monkey Muntari refused to eat because of Ramadan, so Mourinho naturally booted him from the squad since he couldn't train for shit, let alone play Champions League football.

The world jumped on Mourinho's back for cultural insensitivity, luckily he wasn't the type to give a shit.

>mfw all it takes is some character and the libtards punch themselves out
>>
>>37239920

So, what that map actually proves is:

>poor immigrants commit crimes

No shit Sherlock, what other insights do you have for us today?

In France those immigrants happen to be Muslims, the rest is conjecture.
>>
>>37236621
Hitler was not an atheist lol

He believed in a lot of supernatural things too
>>
>>37239993
>Children of immigrants that hate the country they're in and have allegiance to foreign power,be it the country of their roots or religious institution
They're traitors. I kinda agree it's not 100% because of Islam ,but they're traitors because they're muslims
>>
>>37236507
How can I vet potential bfs before getting too involved? I've been lucky before but I don't want to end up with an Islam sympathiser. I don't understand how they can defend people that want to kill them. My 'people' disgust me.
>>
>>37236149
>Hitler was catholic
Now that's a straight up lie
Hitler called the church his final and most powerful enemy
>>
>>37239529
>>37239599
What has this got to do with what I said?
>>
>>37240054
>If you blame all Muslims for ISIS
>>
>>37236149
I agree with Scooby.

First of all: I've lived in 90% Muslim neighborhoods. I didn't see problems you didn't see in poor white neighborhoods. That's called the effect of socio-economical standards. That's not religion related. If anything, the more devout Muslims were the ones that were nice, polite and caring. Even had a Muslim Gymbro for a while. Dude was studying for law degree and wanted to become a human rights activists.

All religions have a dark age. Christianity had her dark age 500 years ago, Islam is having its own right now.

Yes, there are Muslim terrorists, yes they are a threat. But don't look at every Muslim as a potential terrorist, cause at some point, people will start to behave in the way they are treated.

Muslim fundamentalists benefit from dividing our societies in a "us vs them" culture. I choose not to be a part of that and only judge people on their individual actions.
>>
>>37236149
what the fuck scoobs
was that post really needed?
>>
>>37240038
Hitler was born and raised Catholic. His prosecution of the Catholic Church was because he was a fascist.
>>
>>37236149
Does he not understand that the catholics he mentions never did their evils while scream "For the Pope!!" or "Jesus cleanses the world!" or while claiming the Bible tells them kill them all infidels? Man needs to get some perspective. Nevermind that catholics were treated as second class citizens for a long while in america.
>>
File: 1428890892988.jpg (524 KB, 1348x932) Image search: [Google]
1428890892988.jpg
524 KB, 1348x932
>>37240066
>and then he was thrown from a roof
at least you got dubs that one time
>>
>>37240065
If we were in Dragonball and Muslims could channel energy into ISIS with their opinions, it'd be relevant. Have they actually done anything illegal, or are you saying we should prosecute them for their opinion?
>>
>>37236149
cuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>37236891
Catholics. Christians get mad if you lump us in with them.
>>
>>37240096
Catholics burned women for thinking they were witches. Catholics murdered entire Jewish communities throughout Europe. Catholics abused children on a very large scale.

No man, Catholics have done terrible things to human beings on the same scale as Muslims do these days.

And it's not a contest "which religion is worse". It's just that human beings always find a way to use religion as tool to gain power. Religion is not the problem, people are. If you think for 1 second that the ISIS leadership truly believes in the values their followers preach, you're deluded. It's about money, land and power. Always has been. Religion is just the perfect excuse.
>>
>>37237861
Are you stupid? For the last century? Islam was literally founded by a warlord and has been at Civil war and war with the outside world since its very inception. Jut because the latest attacks have some political background doesn't mean that it isn't the religion that promotes it.
>>
>>37240110
Your pic is not related to my post. I'm not blaming white culture or anything. I'm just saying that people shouldn't judge an entire group on the actions of individuals.
>>
>>37240126
>Catholics murdered entire Jewish communities throughout Europe.
Do you have a fucking problem?
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 228x228
>>37240066
Go away you'll never make it
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>37240085
>implying Hitler was wrong
>>
Wow Scooby, you're such a tolerant, virtuous person.
I almost can not believe how tolerant you are.
Wow, I'm really going to have to meditate on that, wow.
You really changed my worldview.
Wow, so tolerant. Wow.
>>
>>37240126
L...look, someone else did bad things at some point in history too.
Let's ignore the fact that Islam has acted like this for 1400 years and is the only ideology that is still acting like this in the current year.
>>
>>37240117
Pr*testants aren't christian, don't worry.
>>
File: every time.jpg (70 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
70 KB, 356x600
>>37236780
Only took 42 posts
>>
>>37240066
This. I was born in a country with a substantial Muslim minority, 20%, and occasionally go to a nearby Muslim dominant country. By and large they're just regular people. Islamic extremism is a far right ideology that is associated with bottom of society types looking for a purpose.
>>
>>37236211
wow. didn't expect to read something reasonable here
>>
>>37240112
>Have they actually done anything illegal
are you being facetious right now?
>>
>>37240138
Yes, the killing of random people is wrong. If you're capable of killing an innocent child because they are of the wrong color or religion, you're not a human being in my book.

>>37240181
Islam came into being 500 years after the birth of Christianity, where were Christian societies 500 years ago? Yep, in the dark ages Islam is living through now.

>>37240143
Smart commenting son, no point made whatsoever, but I bet you feel like a victor.
>>
Based scoob. Glad he left this shithole.

>>37236149
This is the opinion of a functioning adult. No, you dont have to share it to be one, but note the presence of perspective and argumentation and lack of REEEEEEEEEE, both in the wording and content.
>>
>>37240224
see >>37239529, >>37237497
>>
>>37240038
Hitler literally admired Islam for its martial mentality compared to the "love everyone" attitude of christianity
>>
>>37240126
>it's not a contest "which religion is worse"
Exactly, we should stop posting the blame on these poor misguided fools and just recognise that Islam as it stands poses an unnecessary risk, especially since the only seemingly feasible reason for importing people is economic and even that is retarded upon closer inspection.
>>
File: build that wall.webm (616 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
build that wall.webm
616 KB, 450x450
>>37240275
First of all, not comparable in any way. Just because their religion is newer doesn't mean they're suddenly living in the fucking middle ages, there's an entire world around them, a past to learn from.

But sure, let's say it's okay, you've basically admitted that they're barbarians. They can keep being barbarians in their 3rd world shitholes, but I don't want them in my country.
>>
>>37240275
>>37240275
>Implying Islam is only now violent
You are aware that the crusades 1000 years ago were a reaction to Islamic aggression? Islam has been in "the dark ages" since it's creation
>>
>>37236149
Was this before or after EgyptAir?
>>
>>37240126
>catholics burned witches.
So did literally all other religions. Well, probably not bhuddism.
>catholics murdered jewish communities
When/where did this happen? Russia, circa 1800s? Granted, but when people say catholic they usually mean roman catholic not russian orthodox. Also, the roman catholic church was directly responsible for saving hundreds of thousands of jews during the holocaust.
>abused children on a large scale
The actions of a handful of Fathers is not the church on the whole, but hey, lets ignore the hypocrisy of this comparison.

Everything you have mentioned save for the child abuse is history, while muslims did the same kind of intolerance in the past, the key difference is that THEY'RE STILL DOING IT. Sure, leaders may not believe in it, but that doesn't mean it's not a marker. Maybe if more muslim leaders came out and publicly denounced the extremists, maybe people wouldn't be so willing to blame them. Right now I can only think of one time where a major head of the religion publicly denounced them.
>>
>>37240306
Jews deserved it though
>>
>>37240275
lol so we just have to be patient with the savages and let them have their turn at killing us lol kk

why don't you lead by example faggot
>>
File: JdzjthW.jpg (109 KB, 740x681) Image search: [Google]
JdzjthW.jpg
109 KB, 740x681
>>37240066
>Yes, there are Muslim terrorists, yes they are a threat. But don't look at every Muslim as a potential terrorist, cause at some point, people will start to behave in the way they are treated.
you are LITERALLY a meme
>>
>>37240066
>Yes, there are Muslim terrorists, yes they are a threat. But don't look at every Muslim as a potential terrorist, cause at some point, people will start to behave in the way they are treated.
So be nice to them so they don't kill us lol k
>>
>>37240306
Read "The last Kabalist of Lisboa". Jews were targeted throughout the inquisition.

As for the "small group" of fathers that abused children, there are more reports coming in every year of people abused while in seminaries. No exact number can be given unfortunately, but it exceeds, by far, "a few".

I'm not claiming the Islamic community has no problem: it clearly has. The problem is the radical group of Muslims that does evil shit.
>>
>>37240363
The radical Muslim is the one who cuts off your head.
The moderate Muslim is the one who stands on the side and watches.
>>
>>37240363
the "radical group of muslims that does evil shit" is supported by 43% of the world's muslim population
>>
>>37240356
>>37240325
>>37240321
>>37240295
>>37240294

If you believe that by approaching the entire Muslim community as degenerates, terrorists and evil people you are solving something: you're not.

If you seriously can't understand that by invading Afghanistan and Iraq and in doing so killing hundreds of thousands civilians (Muslims), that the general consensus among Muslims is that the West is not their best friend, you're not seeing the whole picture.

And let me make something absolutely clear: every terrorist deserves a quick death penalty. Not because of their religion, but for the evil things they've done. No matter their race or religion.
>>
>>37240282
Have you actually read those stats or do you think they add up to "Islam is ebil"?
>>
>>37240407
And the rest is probably somewhere along the lines of "I don't really support torture and executions, but I wouldn't mind living in a caliphate"
>>
>>37240383
How many people will stand by idly while people commit horrible acts: the majority. This goes for any culture or civilization.
>>
>>37236149
what the fuck are you guys talking about, he's a great guy, and you shouldn't label all muslims as terrorists
go watch Zootopia
>>
>>37240424
How many people in America, if asked, would say that they think gay/black/Muslim/Jews/socialists should be killed or put in camps? How many would say "I don't care"?
>>
File: 1457111038212.jpg (208 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1457111038212.jpg
208 KB, 500x413
>>37236211
Not really, I'm pretty sure it has more to do with not having to associate with them.

>>37236507
These people have no contacts with muslims.
I very much encourage them to do a LGBT event in a muslim neighbourhood.
>>
File: 1460072586115.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1460072586115.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>>37240439
You're right.
Terrorists enablers is correct though.
>>
>>37236149
Why don't faggots realize most of those 1.6 billion muslims would like for them to be dead?
>>
File: aPiY3Yi.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
aPiY3Yi.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
>>37240414
I don't understand what you're trying to do

you just keep repeating the same thing in different words: "yeah they're uncivilized barbarians with attack civilians but it's not their fault! they'll get better in a few hundred years!"

you can say it's "normal" all you want, they're still savages and I want them out of my country.

>>37240419
they do, feel free to form a proper argument

>>37240440
nowhere near 43% of the population
>>
>>37240486
Exactly. Tolerance towards intolerance is just plain stupid.
>>
>>37240518
I'm not saying "it's not their fault". I'm not painting them to be be victims.

I'm just saying that you should make a distinction between Muslim citizens and Muslim terrorists. To you, those are the same? Every Muslim is a terrorist? If you're answer is no, you actually agree with me.
>>
I thought the indian hate was just 4chan but wow everybody and i mean everybody hates indian people in the service industry. Even the top boss is open about it and honestly nobody should SJW for them. They are business hinderingly stupid, complain over anything and get mad when they can't barter or when stuff is more expensive than they want. Very rude and the cheapest people on earth. Which is retarded because in my area they're more stupid rich than poor. Its unbelievable how bad they smell like curry. They come to a foreign country and give zero fucking respect so honestly fuck em. And i swear i want to kick their kids so bad. Their moms are useless and LAUGH when their kids run around screaming and misbehaving. Someone told me this was a culutural thing that the mothers can't discipline because their basically seen as useless. Seriously enjins. Nobody likes you. Even the successful ones are rude and smell like curry.
>>
>>37240541
Literally nobody is in ironically saying "all Muslims are terrorists".
But due to the totalitarian imperialistic nature if Islam, every muslim is a potential fundamentalist and ever fundamentalist is a potential radical and every radical is a potential jihad and every jihad is a potential terrorist.
>>
>>37236149
>not all muslims are bad
well yeah, just 20% out of 2 billion. There's only 400 million bad muslims
>Hitler was catholic
That's typical leftist rethoric. Scooby is an idiot. Hitler wasn't even catholic unless you count his teenage years.
>>
>>37236234
Most gays are retards. I could count rational ones on fingers of my hands. And I had an accident with a lawnmower once.
>>
>>37236325
It's 20 to 40% that support ISIS actions, friendo.
>>
File: 8ruBwJr.png (132 KB, 2328x1514) Image search: [Google]
8ruBwJr.png
132 KB, 2328x1514
>>37240541
a ridiculously high percentage of muslims agree with terrorists or want to change their host countries to fit the teachings of islam. actual terrorists sneak in through the cracks in completely disproportionate levels compared to every other religion

I'm not saying "every muslim is a terrorist," I'm saying keep them away from where I live.
>>
>>37240025
Wasn't a catholic tho.
>>
>>37236482
let he who is innocent cast the first stone kind of thing i reckon.
>>
>>37240518
>they do, feel free to form a proper opinion
Those are opinions. A free and democratic society does not prosecute opinions, only actions.
>>
File: 1449074552143.jpg (55 KB, 767x387) Image search: [Google]
1449074552143.jpg
55 KB, 767x387
>>37240486
It's certainly a minority.
Fags aren't that oblivious to the threat.

>>37240541
I wish it was that simple.
ISIS have a fair share of support here in Europe.
And the terrorist enablers aren't exactly radicalised militants but usually your average "moderate muslim".
>>
>>37237657
Except Christians don't stone homos. Maybe bully but even that is rare nowadays. Meanwhile gays in muslim countries are thrown off buildings.
>>
>>37240612
Lmfao god this. My gay friend literally deals with nothing but overly sensitive fags it's actually kinda funny. There's like an AIDS giving culture here in Tampa. I don't get it.
>>
Milo Yiannopoulos is one of not many gays I find likable.
>>
>>37236583
>>37236591
Numbers from /lgbt/ itself say it's around 1%. Apparently it gets lower because gays don't have to marry women anymore to hide their preference. That would imply that it's partially genetics trait, but I don't know.
>>
>>37240671
Honestly if it wasn't for the uniforms you'd think it was a pic of four powerlifters.
>>
File: 1412109876957.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1412109876957.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>37240734
This is what the ugly beard fad does to you.
>>
>>37240748
Pretty much, mind you still preferable being a bodybuilding cuck that shaves everything except head hair.
>>
File: rKpvb9j.jpg (44 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
rKpvb9j.jpg
44 KB, 1152x648
>>37240659
do you mean like when the refugees mass rape women? or when terrorists sneak in among the refugees and blow shit up?

I'm not even sure what you're trying to get at with your prosecution shit. no one is saying genocide the muslims, just that the immigration needs to stop and it's ruining our countries because their values don't fit in with ours at all and they're trying to change our countries to fit theirs instead of integrating. those poll results show how different they are and the batshit crazy stuff they believe in
>>
>>37236149

I like how he starts the post by saying "alright here's some fitness tips for Ramadan" but gets so pulled off by the "now don't freak just cause I'm posting for Muslims" that he doesn't even have any fitness tips for Ramadan
>>
>>37240795
there's a link to his website at the bottom
>>
File: 6gorillion.png (101 KB, 460x242) Image search: [Google]
6gorillion.png
101 KB, 460x242
>>37236149
I never really understood the following scooby had/has.
He's obviously on TRT, gives shit lifting advice (don't squat HURR) and is a SJW faggot to boot.
I get how turning him into a meme was funny but this meme has gone too far.
>>
>>37240363
Again, more muslims need to publicly denounce the radicals, especially religious and community leaders.
>>
>>37240793
Innocent until proven guilty? And how are you conflating what individuals did to a million people?

I'd argue from a moral standpoint pulling one million people from indefinite stay at migrant camps is better than preventing a few molestations.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.