[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought this was as good a place to ask as any given I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: Torsion.png (87 KB, 773x662) Image search: [Google]
Torsion.png
87 KB, 773x662
Thought this was as good a place to ask as any given I'm a /fit/ regular, plus can't be bothered registering on some other place.

Was inspecting the lads in the shower, the usual quick feel to check for lumps, but I reckon I did something to my right ball. It seems a bit uncomfortable now, like it's not sitting right.

This was a few days ago, so I assume I can't have twisted it right, or I'd be in agony?

Is it even possible to give yourself a testicular torsion by hand? I know it's normally agony, but can it happen without any obvious pain at first?

inB4 "go to a doctor" - I'm not wasting my time with that shit if I'm worrying over nothing.
>>
>>37233530
I had torsion a few days ago, but it corrected itself. It happens like once a year, but always untwists in an hour or two. Hurt is severe, I remember doing my gf when while it was twisted, nutted so hard and it was the best mixure of pleasure and pain. 10/10 would twist nut again.
>>
>>37233627
Can't be a torsion then. No pain at all really.

And I read that it's only common in people who get it regularly, like yourself. I've never had it before.

Still worrying though.
>>
I think this is the place to also ask my own question...Just recently when I ejaculate, my nuts rise up like right next to my dick and it feels really uncomfortable. Is there a way to prevent this besides pushing/pulling them down?
>>
>>37233731
I think your nuts are meant to do that anyway aren't they?

I certainly wouldn't pull them down.
>>
Go to the doctor just to be sure. When I was younger they kind of 'twisted' around each other and I had surgery done so they stayed in place.
>>
>>37233752
the left one didnt go down on its own and it freaked me out so I had to pull it back down...I hate the feeling so much I'm about to try nofap
>>
>>37233731
That's entirely natural dude. Every guy's sack tightens up when they nut, although I guess some guys' might do so moreso than others.

Chances are you're normal, but if it's that uncomfortable then you should really just ask your doctor about it.
>>
>>37233788
Happens dude, mate of mine nutted so hard it retracted fully and he had to get is surgically pulled back down, don't fret though
>>
>>37234648
dude, that makes me fret even more
I'm about to just put a rubberband around my balls so they dont shoot straight up...
>>
>>37233530
what the fuck i thought torsion was when your balls changed places so they tangled up that way

i didn't know one of your balls could just do it

that's fucking terrifying
>>
>>37233530
i had this happen a few years ago, it hurt, and then it really hurt, like can't even describe how bad it fucking hurt, like a non stop shot to the balls. I grabbed my sac skin and started shaking the fuck out of it and yanking on it , slapped the shit out of my balls with my other hand until it straightened out.
>>
Torsion hurts like a son of a bitch. I know because I lost one of my nuts to one
>>
>>37233530
grab the skin on the side of your sack with each hand. Pull out until it looks like you scrotum has elephant ears. Shake like a motherfuck back and forward. Enjoy unstuck balls.
Med school student, just covered this last semester.
>>
File: 34546532.png (216 KB, 773x662) Image search: [Google]
34546532.png
216 KB, 773x662
I don't have torsion but I guess this is the thread to ask. I found a small hard lump yesterday at pic related. Maybe like half the volume of a normal pea. I'm going to the doctor's about it anyway but does it sound like anything in particular? It doesn't really hurt but if I try and touch it, it kinda vaguely aches for a while.
>>
>There are others who got the twist.
Damn son.

Mine happened about the time I was in middle school. I just got up from sitting for a while and my right testicle felt it was the right time to start a conversation.
"Anon", my testicle said, "remember the time you sat for too long but it was okay and I felt totally fine?"
"Hmm..yeah?", I replied.

"Nah.", my testicle answered. (Six hours remaining.)

Then the pain started. For ~1 hour (1/6), I'm dragging my balls across the floor hoping anyone will acknowledge me. Hour two comes around (2/6) and I resorted to pacing in and out of the bathroom to hopefully bump into a relative. Luckily I did. Two even!

"Anon what's wrong with you?", they asked. "M-muh balls.", I replied.
They laughed. I'm now sweating because I have vomited my macaroni, baked beans, and tuna. The death flag has been raised and the desperate wails from my right has quadrupled in angst.

It wasn't until my sister, a nurse in training, found me bubbling in my own dollar store primordial soup. She woke mom up and sent me to the hospice den. I believe the preparation and the trip was like..an hour? (3/6)

And we've arrived. We got in the waiting room where we would have to wait for a while. (4/6 oh baby)
The rest of the story is standard. I got the UV to see the situation- I have twins! Prepped up for the slice and was put under.

After two weeks of recovery, the stitch broke and pierced in and out of my scrotum but that is a story for another time.
Anyone got a story?
>>
>>37233530
fit guy goes to doctor to check for torsion and nurse is constantly miring him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1F7TLMGKqw

its actually a deformity, most guys have a tissue that stop the balls from rotating. if you had torsion once, its bound to happen again and you will lose it
>>
Really happy to see this thread has descended into 10/10 trolling.
>>
>>37235931
I hope you find it one day.
>>
File: 1461824340987.jpg (55 KB, 468x546) Image search: [Google]
1461824340987.jpg
55 KB, 468x546
>>37233530
looks like a slug
>>
>>37236752
slither on, slugger
>>
>>37236752
slither on, slugger
>>
>>37236752
slither on, slugger
>>
>>37236752
slither on, slugger
>>
>>37236752
slither on, slugger
>>
>>37236752
slither on, slugger
>>
>>37236752

Slither on, slugger
>>
I got testicular torsion for the first time ever while I was doing weighted chin ups and the plate jostled my nuts, felt pain for about an hour.
>>
>>37233530
>Was inspecting the lads in the shower

I read that totally different
>>
File: 1461842682743.jpg (18 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1461842682743.jpg
18 KB, 351x351
>>37236627
>Descended

OP that little Ying Ying looking bit is the epididymus. It's made of lots of tiny vessels. It can get backed up and damaged by trauma.

I'm not a medic here's wha happened to me:
>had a few days of marathon sex sessions, lots of teasing through the day, lots of edging, lots of having my balls sucked
>pain in that lumpnon the top, hurts to touch
>developed into constant ache like mild post kicked in the balls feeling
>saw doc, i drew diagram of testicles pinpointing the pain she examined my testicles, identified exactly where the pain originated
>gave me antibiotics for 'epididymus orchitis'
Fixed me.
>>
>>37233530
Yes, I've done it myself by accident. It untwisted again when I squatted down in the shower and left my ballsack hanging. Definitely a weird feeling to feel your balls untwist.
>>
>>37233627
What the fuck is wrong with you m8
>>
>>37236752
Slither on, slugger
>>
>>37233530
you're going to loose your balls hahahahahahahah
>>
File: 1413926177961.png (568 KB, 824x776) Image search: [Google]
1413926177961.png
568 KB, 824x776
>>37233530
Managed to get a 540 degree torsion 2 years ago that didnt un twist, after about 2 hours the pain was unbearable to the point of when i got to the hospital i couldnt walk and it had swollen to 3 times its size, was rushed into emergency surgery and managed to save it before cell death.
I wouldnt say you have a torsion OP, they are not fucking fun.
>>
>>37236752
slither on, slugger
>>
Could be a varicocele.
>>
File: 1456265438758.jpg (13 KB, 196x255) Image search: [Google]
1456265438758.jpg
13 KB, 196x255
>>37238719
that's rude dude
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.