[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro tips plz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160519_141720.jpg (1 MB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_141720.jpg
1 MB, 1564x1564
So here's the deal.

I'm 27. Weigh 166 lbs and am trying to lose weight and cut. I'm currently taking Animal Pak (only 1 pak) and SST. I don't eat much for breakfast maybe a cliff bar or an egg or something small and black coffee or a chi tea latte. For lunch I've been having an avocado and 2 boiled eggs and dinner pretty much whatever I want. Ribs, birkset, pasta. Whatever. I don't drink soda. I stay away from sugars as much as I can. I drink mostly water plain or with lemon. I'm an electrician so Im moving all day and after work I try and stay active. I workout maybe 2 or 3 times a week and I'd hardly call it a workout. I ride a stationary bike for 20 minutes. Lift some light weights and do some sit ups. I have physical therapy 2 times a week for a back injury mostly just stretches though. My wife has been working out for the past month or so and is looking absolutely amazing and I don't want us to be one of those couples where you look at me, some chubby fat punk and some smoking gorgeous angel on his arm thinking "wtf is going on here" so I need some help from /fit/ and some advice, pro tips, diet plans workout plans. Any thing and everything.

Pic related, it's me
>>
The fucking STICKY
>>
>>37231558
>166 lbs
how tall are you.
>>
I'm 5'8"
>>
>>37231648
alright that makes sense. any taller person should not look like that at 166.

anyway sound like your on the right track. just make sure its a lifestyle change and keep at it or youll just yoyo. Stay away from sugar like youve been doing.
>>
>>37231691

Awesome thanks for the tip. I will keep at it for sure.
>>
>>37231558
>FORGIVEN
>>
>>37231558
Holy fuck nigga what were you thinking when you got that tattoo, even the font is atrocious
>>
>>37231756

Hell yeah
>>
>>37231831

Not a whole lot actually.
>>
>>37231558
Start counting calories, and plz explain the chest tattoo
>>
Is it ok if I eat Popeyes or KFC chicken? It can't be possibly that bad right?
>>
>>37231893
No fast food
>>
>>37231891

I'm reading the sticky now on how to do that correctly and there isn't much of an explanation. I don't really have one other than I was young and dumb. Really dumb lol.
>>
>>37231955
Count calories and make sure you are 500-1000 calories under your TDEE. This will give you 1-2 pds weight loss per week. You count calories by googling "<food> calories", and seeing how much you ate.

As for routine, try starting with one of the strength ones in the sticky, but throw in some curls, tricep isolation, core isolation, and shoulder isolation once in a while.
>>
>>37232007

Awesome I will do that and make it habit. The shape I'm in now isn't where I want to be anymore or ever again for thay matter. Thank you for your advice.
>>
>>37231558
>animal pak

Kek, this is literally a multivitamin for /fraud/s. Notice how much liver support is in there? Shit is made for people abusing orals.

Not worth your money IMO. I only take animal pak when Im on cycle.
>>
>>37232027
No problem, good luck!
>>
>>37231558
get those homo tattoos lazed, fag.

Alternatively get them covered with a Trex montage.
>>
File: 1452470218110.jpg (7 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
1452470218110.jpg
7 KB, 250x224
>>37231756
first thing I saw
>>
>>37232088

5 years in oil field.
Married to navy wife
7 years trolling on /b/ gonna have to try harder fucker lol
>>
>>37232088

Although the trex idea does sound splendid.
>>
>>37232416
Pfft. Don't worry about the trex thing. Don't want a good idea wasted on the gay community.
>>
>>37232469
Don't speak to my son like that
>>
>>37231558
>FORGIVEN
pretty cringe desu senpai
>>
Hahagaga whats up kevin?
>>
>>37232593
Sorry sir. If only I could be...
""""FORGIVEN""""
>>
>>37231558
I forgive you OP.
>>
WHY WOULD YOU STAIN YOUR BODY WITH THAT TERRIBLE INK

No willpower, gtfo you won't make it
>>
not OP but I have a question

I'm 25, 6'0 and weigh 225 down from 280. I've cleaned up my diet and started doing more physical activity (nothing too intense, walking, stationary bike, some basic body weight exercises). Right now I'm at -500 from my TDEE, but looking to start going to the gym and lifting. I still have a lot of fat to lose, but when I do start at the gym, should I stay at -500 or adjust it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.