[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
60mg anavar pr Day, for 21 days. No pct. Will get doc to check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
60mg anavar pr Day, for 21 days. No pct.
Will get doc to check me before and after the cycle.
No pct because i have no idea where to get it.
Im 22 years old and my diet is good.
>>
Isn't that supposed to be near pointless without a test base unless you're female? If you have no PCT won't you lose anything you gain because you're shut down and aren't producing test naturally?
>>
>>37226886
Hoping that i wont get shut Down. Hence the doctors appointment to check my test.
If test is Low i guess doc til pescribe some meds
>>
>>37226904
You hope he will. Buy some PCT of darknet at least
>>
>>37226861
Retard -_-
>>
lol
taking anavar only is like buying 5000$ tires for a 500$ car you moron
>>
>>37226886
Test isnt required to gain muscle mass, dont believe memes that /fraud/ preaches (they praise injectables because they are past meth junkies and love to blast and cruise; goodbye sperm)

>>37226861
Anavar isnt that toxic, you can run a 6 week cycle with it just so uk. Stack it with another oral if you can, because its not going to be life changing by itself, especially with only 3 weeks.

Buy EVL Test booster, Milk Thistle, and Vit D/Zinc for use after your cycle as a weak pct (better than no PCT at all).
>>
>>37227023
Thanks for the advice, will look info the pct
>>
>>37226861
Anavar is for women mate.
>>
>>37227023
>blast and cruise; goodbye sperm

any science to back this up? not arguing, just want to know what science is available.
>>
>>37227133
LOL
>>
>>37227159
google it. long story short, it drastically reduces bodies ability to product testosterone naturally, effectively making your sperm infertile from long use of steroids without breaks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.