[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I take one shot everyday before going to bed. Will this fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I take one shot everyday before going to bed.

Will this fuck up my gains?
>>
Why?

Alcohol negatively affects sleep.

Just because you feel like it relaxes you and helps you sleep doesn't mean it actually does.
>>
>>37222704
probably, and at the very least it'll make you a retarded faggot
>>
>>37222704
Shot is like 20g? Shouldn't be a problem man. Maybe better to do it in the morning though as one guy already mentioned the sleep issue. In general - alcohol is good for you in such small quantities.
>>
a shot of JW is 105 calories.

if that fucks up your gains, there's a lot of things going wrong with your life
>>
>>37222704
Hitler did it. He turned out alright
>>
>>37222901
No he didnt he was a racist that got what he deserved
Thank G-d
>>
>>37222704
Eh, depends, but it's more than likely not healthy. If you're at an appropriate calorie intake, your blood pressure and cholesterol are fine (by doing your fucking cardio) and you don't invest more than your body can motabolize in one sitting (i.e. A shot every two hours or equivalent rate), then you'll be fine.

But you, like most people ever, don't perfectly account for an extra 100-150 calories per day, do your cardio and eat healthy to maintain perfect cardiovascular health, and probably have more than one drink on occasion supplementing that daily shot, so you'll see problems/effects.

It'll fuck up your gains, but only a wittle bit, as long as it's not for years at a time.
>>
>>37222901

Hitler abhorred alcohol.

>>37222930

Being a racist just means being aware. It's testament to the effectiveness of Western political propaganda that people believe that somehow all the races are equal in ability and intelligence, and that no biological variations between populations can exist, despite the fact that human beings evolved in radically different physical environments and have depended primarily on intelligence as the means of survival. This is a form of supposed uniformity which is not seen anywhere else in the biological world. It also defies all rational expectations/predictions which are logical corollaries of the theory of evolution.

I'm a biologist. I can tell you that it's a dirty secret within academia that there are innate differences in intelligence between the races. It's also a dirty secret that we cannot discuss this fact amongst ourselves, even in private, informal conversations. Instead, we all tacitly understand that we have to shut our traps - a form of self-censorship - and to tow the politically correct line. To do otherwise is career suicide.

Biologists are scientists. We don't care about morality. We care about the truth. Nonetheless, we have been gagged.
>>
>>37222901
Hitler didn't drink daily, he generally disliked all recreational drugs and all the crazy shit he was on his doctor gave him without revealing what it was, except for the TRT, I think he knew about that
>>
>>37224970
Medfag here

You're not a biologist you're just autistic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.