[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym/sports shoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: shoes.jpg (37 KB, 570x382) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
37 KB, 570x382
Guys I want to buy some new shoes that I can wear for gym and also occasionally to do some other sport. Show me what you are wearing and maybe some shoes you wish to have. It also has to be ideal for squats/deadlifts as well as running
>>
>>37218318
There isn't a shoe that exists that can do all things well. Best to get a few different shoes. Also, what sport?

For squats and dead you can do them barefoot/with socks on.

For running it'd be a good idea to get good running specific shoes. You can buy last years models to save money. I got my current ones for $55 (originally 110 or so when they came out).
>>
If I were you I would buy a cheap as fuck paor of plimsols from H&M or something to do lifting (if you have good enough ankle dorsiflexion to do full depth squats - if not you can buy some fairly cheap lifting shoes online that arent jewy adipowers or romaleos) and then save up for some running shoes that fit well.
>>
>>37218318
>$15 chucks/plimsolls for lifting
>$15 running shoes from sports retail store
the only good thing about being poor is that it teaches you minimalism.

also what are the cheapest oly shoes? pref wooden heel.
>>
File: bowling-shoes-1.jpg (17 KB, 390x264) Image search: [Google]
bowling-shoes-1.jpg
17 KB, 390x264
if you are really strapped for cash, you can wear $5 walmart shoes to a bowling alley, and "accidentally" walk out with your bowling shoes.

they can be a substitute for weightlifting shoes (you might slip on the walkout and die though).
>>
>>37218318
Sandals all day baby
>>
>>37220951
>Sports retail store
>$15 running shoes
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>37222466
maybe retail is not the correct term, I'm from a non-english speaking EU country. there's this huge sporting good store that has its own brands for each sport. like for example for tennis, you'll find a few products from Head, a few form Wilson, and the rest from their own brand.
>>
>>37221051
you can't possibly be serious
>>
File: 1461615915414.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461615915414.webm
2 MB, 640x640
I went to Academy and bought Under Armour training shoes for $70. Size 10.5 men.
>>
>>37224476
In America, the only place you'll find shoes that cheap are Wal-Mart or thrift(used goods) stores.

In America, $15 shoes will fall apart after a month.
>>
>>37221051
I laughed too hard when I read this. Snot flew out you asshole.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.