[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is cutting so easy and amazing? I ate a single steakhouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: 1443543596243.jpg (63 KB, 618x849) Image search: [Google]
1443543596243.jpg
63 KB, 618x849
Why is cutting so easy and amazing?

I ate a single steakhouse burger and around 100 grams of tuna, and drank a litre of skim milk today. I will drink a scoop of whey soon. That's all I will consume today.

I am dropping fat like crazy. If I ever crave something a lot I just eat it, and subtract roughly the same amount of calories from my next meals. It has been a little more than a week and I am sure I am down by 1% already.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that I shit once a day.
>>
I can't wait to be big enough where I feel cutting is worth it. My appetite is fucking shit, bulking kills me.
>>
>>37208044
Are you a fatty OP?
stats
>>
>>37208044
It's certainly easy, not sure if it's amazing though. I just started a little over two weeks ago and have lost only 2 pounds.
>>
>>37208044
>Why is cutting so easy and amazing?
then howd you get fat in the first place?
>>
>>37208195

Nope. Started as a lean skeletor. Raised up to 16% or something, from 10%. Now I am sure I am at least 15%.

5'5(yeah I know, no need to derail the thread), 135 lbs(the last time I checked).

>>37208309

Bulking. I didn't get very fat, just got fattier than I should have.
>>
>>37208399
post pic? im 5'6 135 wondering how you look at 15%. i think im around 16% but unsure
>>
>>37208399
>started as a skelly

Because your natural inclination is to not eat a lot of food.
>>
>>37208399
>Started as a lean skeletor
There's your answer idiot.

Former fatty reporting in. Cutting is harder than bulking because it takes constant willpower to NOT EAT whereas eating more you can power through a couple of times a day and not worry about fucking up the rest of the day. You won't undo months of bulking with a week of binge not-eating, and you can go out for a beer with your buds without deciding between getting too many calories or turning down socialization like some autistic wannabe bodybuilder.

Sorry you have some undiagnosed digestive disorder that makes you not want to eat (wtf), but it truly is the better side of the coin.
>>
>>37208056
Iktfb, keep eating, one day we'll be allowed to starve ourselves kek
>>
File: 1462408567098.jpg (10 KB, 236x237) Image search: [Google]
1462408567098.jpg
10 KB, 236x237
>>37208399
>5'5"
>135
>>
Cutting is pretty easy. My only gripe is all my social group do for fun is go out to eat or go drinking, makes it weird when a group goes out and all I get is water because I've hit my macros already.
>>
>>37208399
How long did it take you to bulk up? Can we get some pics. I just started at 5'11 and around 130 pounds trying to get heavier I look like a fucking skeleton. Lean though. I'm a newfag I need all the help I can get. According to sticky I need like 3,000 calories a day which so far has been fucking hard
>>
>>37208056
I used to be there bro, cutting now. Go easy on that bulk anon... remember it's all about the face. Just a tip.
>>
>>37208044
That pic makes me diamonds every time, this is true high test
>>
>>37209340

I go full tactician and eat less if I know I'll be drinking in the evening. Mostly protein. I then know how many drinks I can consume. Zero carbs stuff like whisky of course. And since I know that booze doesn't work like other calories, I also multiply the amount I can take per 1,5. (It's sound brosciency I know but it works).

The best way to cut is to monitor your calories very closely anyway. Also no cheat day. I'm a former fatass and I think cutting is pretty easy once you download myfitnesspal.
>>
File: hurrdurrr.png (1022 KB, 1256x462) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurrr.png
1022 KB, 1256x462
>>37209108
>>37209369

I am flexing on the right.

It actually took a lot. I started at 110 lbs and went up to 135 in like a year. Then I got pretty ill and had to use cortisone, which reduced my gains all the way down to 125. Then I got ill again and just couldn't gain muscle no matter what. So I imagine it took like a year and a half to move from hungry skelly to this.

I know that feel. Eating is a chore to me.

>>37209246

That's not the case. Before I started lifting I used to binge and then starve a lot. I basically ate a fuckton of food in a single sitting and just ignored hunger for the rest of day. You get used to it, and it goes away after a while, actually. At least that was how it worked with me.

What kept me as a skelly was my inclination to not eat junk. I like salty, fatty, and sugary food; but I can't tolerate high amounts of them. Eating a bag of chips is enough to make me lay down the crap.

>>37209311

It doesn't take a lot of power to not do something, you know. Eating more you can power through a couple of times a day and... you have to do it everyday. When I wasn't eating, I was basically planning what to eat.

>You won't undo months of bulking with a week of binge not-eating,

You can, actually. Not months, maybe, but you can lose weeks of strength progress if you starve for a week.
>>
>>37209855

Huh? Why didn't this thread bump?
>>
>>37208044
How do you know how much body fat percentage you lose per pounds?
>>
>>37208044
Instead of cutting calories go to gym fattie
>>
>>37209951

I can just estimate, I guess.
>>
>>37209951
calipers
>>
>>37208399
>5'5
>135
>16%
>cutting
>>
>>37210228

I like being lean.
>>
>>37208044

killing your metabolism

great idea OP, that will burn lots of fat
>>
>>37210313
Manlet likes being small
>>
My usual sustenance for the day is 100g steamed broccoli, a fuck ton of grilled chicken or some other lean meat, oatmeal, and a half pickle for dessert (my guilty pleasure) I would go into whey, but I'm allergic so fuck me.

So far, I'm slowly losing weight, but combined with about a half hour of free weights a day, I'm getting more muscular
>>
>>37208044
>no fruit or vegetables, just meat and milk
Get some fucking fiber in you, man
>>
Here I am pondering of I should bother cutting at 5'7 198 and people like OP are going on cuts at 5'5 135.

God damn.
>>
fatass here (around 240lbs) and 5'9". How to start cutting? General tips? Then how I move on to something else? I've been eating about 2400 kcal per day tho
>>
>>37210525
Eat healthy food, but less of it.
>>
>>37210383
>a fuck ton

A double chicken breast?
>>
>>37208056
If you're white drink whole milk. It's like cheating. 2800 calories and a full days protons all for $2, liquid so it didn't fill you up at all.
>>
>>37208399
Ar-Are you a 1pl8 barbell?
>>
>>37208044

OP cutting doesn't mean your wrists
>>
>>37208044

Itt: op desprately tries to convince himself he's not hungry.
>>
File: 5'7 198lbs.jpg (70 KB, 437x568) Image search: [Google]
5'7 198lbs.jpg
70 KB, 437x568
I am 5'7 nearly 200 pounds and I am still pondering whether I should cut. Meanwhile OP is 5'7 and 135 pounds and balls deep cutting.

Why do people like us exist?

OP clearly needs to bulk, and I clearly need to cut...yet we both don't do what we're supposed to do.

Why is this?
>>
>>37210578
What it I'm not white?
>>
>>37211299
insecurity & dismorphia + being out of touch with normie's perceptions of what looks good
>>
>>37211299
you need to cut with a scalpel flabmeister. so do i though t b h f a m
>>
>>37211579
you're much more likely to be intolerant to milk (and so you obviously don't want to be drinking a gallon a day of it lmao). Do you already drink milk regularly without problems? If so, you'll probably handle gomad just fine. If not, experiment with smaller amounts of milk and see how you react. If consuming milk gives you no adverse effects, hop on that gomad and ride the gains train into the sunset my dude
>>
>>37211605
I don't know actually haha. I was pretty intolerant to it when I was young with the smallest bit giving me stomach problems but nowadays I drink about a quarter of a bottle a day with no adverse effect. I'll keep it in mind tho. Thanks m8.
>>
>>37209855
Oh wow that's a long time lol well thanks OP. At least I know I'm not the only one struggling to eat a fuck ton and damn that's a goals body. Shit like this that keeps me pushing
>>
>>37210514

6' 160
and i need to cut down to skelly before I even want to think about bulking
>>
>>37211299

why ask stupid fucking questions in an attempt to subtly bring attention onto yourself?
>>
>>37208044
Anymore of her?
>>
>>37211299
>Why do people like us exist?

Because god hates some people and makes them 5'7" manlets
>>
unrelated:

i discovered candied almond slices and now my cut is ruined.

why are these so good? there is literally nothing else i will mindlessly eat but these
>>
>>37208399

Damn, I was that height/weight at 13 years old. Some adults are doomed to look like kids their entire life
>>
>>37208044
>I can't wrap my head around the fact that I shit once a day.

Isn't this normal?
>>
>>37213162

Pretty much. Shit beard growth just makes it worse.

>>37213674

It is. When I was bulking I took huge greasy shits twice or sometimes even thrice a day. Not only is the frequency of the shits have improved, their quality have improved as well.
>>
>>37209311
>a week of binge not-eating

I dunno man, if you're saying you occasionally go on week-long binges you might have an actual problem with food, anon.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.