[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I lift? I'm about 5'8'' 110lbs soaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: SuperJacked.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
SuperJacked.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Should I lift? I'm about 5'8'' 110lbs soaking wet. I'm skrawny as fuck but my brother is jacked so I would have my own trainer as he's always wanted me to start working out. So how about you guys? Has your life significantly improved? How fast did you start seeing gains? Is it worth it? Help me out /fit/
>>
Yes.
>>
/thread
>>
Do it. Even if it's only to go from really skinny to skinny with some definition, it'll be worth it. You'll feel way better about yourself once you get out of Auschwitz, trust me.
>>
>>37103117
i've been lurking /r/fitness for a while and you guys always have the shittiest advice.

you should lift because you want to, not because of the opinion of someone else.
>>
>>37103117
you should get fit if you're skinny even more than if you're fat

as a man, at least
>>
>>37103212
The main reason I want to is to increase my confidence
>>
>>37103202
lol thanks man. I'm really looking to feel better about myself and I feel like this is the best way to go. I'm mostly worried about failure but like you said, even skinny with some definition will be worth it so thanks.
>>
>>37103320
doesn't work like that. if you lack confidence now, you won't suddenly get it from lifting.

you need to realize that you have intrinsic worth as a human being, and focus on that. treat lifting or whatever form of self improvement you seek as an addition, rather than the locus of your worth.
>>
Don't forget bulking too, or you might just lift and never get gains.
>>
>>37103355
I don't exactly lack confidence I just want to overall feel better about myself. I like what you said about self improvement being an addition. thanks man
>>
>>37103402
Oh of course
>>
Yes it is worth it, I started off 6'1 and 110lbs, now I'm 6'1 and 155 at 8% body fat. I have a lot more confidence and people treat me alot different than they had before. It will take you over a month to see results but others will see the results on you sooner. Just eat a nutricious diet with an excess amount of calories while working out consistently and you will gain muscle mass.
>>
>>37103117
You weigh as much as my girlfriend???
Yes, you should totally do it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1152x859) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1152x859
hell fucking yes. im 5'11 before 110lbs and current 140. confidence improved by tons, happiness in general improved, stress reduced. Go for it OP, you'll prob love it
>>
>>37104861
Do you have a pic of yourself at 110 lbs? That sounds like super Auschwitz mode (pic at 155 would be nice too to see your gains)
>>
>>37103355
That is some great advice. Thank you for articulating that.
>>
>>37106953
Nice gains, keep it up anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.