[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I supposed to do for my abdominals? I already do all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0
What am I supposed to do for my abdominals? I already do all the major compound lifts.
>>
>>37099607
>I already do all the major compound lifts.
so what's the problem?
>>
>>37099607
Have a low bf%
>>
>>37099607
Who is this trouser rouser?

Also this >>37099621
>>
>>37099617

I don't know. Just feels like there ought to be one. I've never had abdominal DOMS, for example.

>>37099621

I don't actually care about them showing, fammy.
>>
get your deadlift to 500. cut down to 10% body fat. if you still don't have visible abs then come back and ask again
>>
>>37099632
>I've never had abdominal DOMS, for example.
that's because the abs are in isometric contraction during the compound lifts, which is their natural function anyway. soreness mostly comes from the eccentric phase (lowering the weight). soreness is not a good indicator of progress.
>>
Do plenty of pullups
>>
>>37099640
What shoudl grills do for visible abs? Which BF% would you recommend and which targets for lifts?
>>
So am I the only one who thought she looked like she had a dildo in between her legs from the thumbnail?
>>
>>37099706
eat less
do cardio
>>
>>37099607
Dem arched feet
>>
>>37099607
Mainstream exercise is leg lifts.
Old school exercise is high rep situps, maybe on a slanted board.

I can say from experience that both hit all ab muscles (low, upper, sides) at the same time. In my xp, situps make a smaller waist and leg lifts give a more powerful, blocky look.
>>
>>37099710

She does.
>>
I do a lot of compounds.

I like doing planks and plank routines in the evenings just to stretch. Stomach vacuums are good too. Deadlifts and squats (especially front squats) are great for abs and obliques, but doing things to pull them towards the spine seems to protect my back even more.
>>
Ab roller
>>
Learn hanging leg raises and get to where you can do toes to bar 3x10 at the end of every workout. Focus on controlling the eccentric phase of the exercise and I guarantee you will see definition.
>>
>>37099607
leg raises 3x8-12 after every workout.

Start in the dip station, finish hanging from a bar.
>>
>>37099715
I like doing declined situps with pauses on the way down. for me, that moment of tension really helps me feel the muscles, especially the obliques.
>>
>>37099607
Someone please repost that pic, i want to save it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.