[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blaha is losing it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: blahautismo.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
blahautismo.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvP-DyDb9P8
>>
Anyone remember when he was begging for donations so his GF could buy some cats
>>
>caring about youtube drama
>>
File: crjkBQP.png (22 KB, 634x272) Image search: [Google]
crjkBQP.png
22 KB, 634x272
NEVER FORGET
>>
>>37098855
So what? I also watch Christian Guzman. He's such an inspiration. Millionaire by age 23 and you're all just jelly because you're a bunch of neet fags.
>>
File: enough.jpg (42 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
42 KB, 400x458
/youtube/ when?!?
>>
>>37098855
Here's your attention buttercup
>>
>>37098917
that explains a lot
>>
File: 1456166990197.png (79 KB, 901x500) Image search: [Google]
1456166990197.png
79 KB, 901x500
>>37098937
>>
Look at the reviews for IronCityGymHardcore on Facebook
>>
>>37099090

These reviews are fantastic.
>>
Alright, might as well report him to the FBI then if he wants that
>>
hes going to report us all to the fbi we need to stahp
>>
>>37098855
EVERYONE HATES YOU
>>
>>37098855
Who the fuck is this edgy retard tripfag I see everywhere

Im gonna stab you in the fucking neck if I find out where do you live
>>
>>37099137
Thing is, we can't. You need evidence and in his case it's "I was special forces/Intel so there is no evidence" .. he hasn't lied about any specific decorations or awards he received so it's hard to make a case against him. The best thing to do is just carry on calling him on his shit and let him claim the fbi is researching a case (against who??) In his defense.
>>
>>37099023
No it doesn't. It's just another lie. You can't get knocked out with a steel pipe to the head and just get slapped awake without a concussion.
>>
>>37099354
Glad you turned off the trip, please keep it this way. Alternatively just stop posting entirely, because you're a dyel dumb faggot and not funny. I don't even know why you spend time on fit if you don't lift.
>>
>>37098855

/fit/ is always laughing at autistic Blaha

Fuck off you faggot tripfag.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.