[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you look in the mirror /fit/? According to qua
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How often do you look in the mirror /fit/?

According to quantum physics, the zeno effect is stopping your gains. The longer you stare in the mirror, and any concious thought about your appearance, the less your body grows because the atoms don't move.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Zeno_effect
>>
>>37098498
All the time. All I notice is I'm getting no where too. Fuck the mirror
>>
>>37098510
Yeah the mirror is an asshole
>>
>>37098498
the one time actual science isn't applicable to fitness, thats the most retarded thing i've heard
>>
>>37098498
You know how I know you don't know quantum mechanics ?
>>
I just moved into a new apartment so there's no wifi.
So I'm just on my laptop watching my anime, and everytime I finish an episode, I'll practice a squat with a broom and go flex in the mirror, so pretty often. Like a lot.
>>
>>37098498
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Zeno_effect
goddammit, the tao is real.
>>
I can go from ugly to handsome, dyel to swole as fuck in a matter of meters
>>
>>37098498
>lifting while on a cut, getting shredded by the day
>grab the salt on the table -> flexing triceps
>grab the rice on the top counter -> flexing calves
>grab the milk on the lower one -> squating
>brushing teeth -> flex biceps
>getting off the bed -> crunching
>pass a mirror on the street -> those face gains
>pass a car window -> those gains with awesome lighting

>mfw my atoms are about to freeze for all eternity
>>
>>37099394
Proof

>look in mirror everyday, see no difference
>look in mirror once a month, huge difference

prove me wrong
>>
>>37100335
0/10
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.