[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is stronglifts 5x5 a good routine if I'm a really skinny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (977 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
977 KB, 2448x2448
Is stronglifts 5x5 a good routine if I'm a really skinny guy who wants to get bigger? Pic related it's me
>>
>>37097687
All I see is 2 women did you post wrong pic?
>>
>>37097687
Did you try reading the sticky?
>>
>>37097687
If you want bigger legs, yes.
>>
>>37097895

Haha, nice burn mate but I am clearly a male.
>>
Pajeet stop posting Pajeeks picture on this nigerian egg decorating forum and go back to making creepy comments on white womens pictures
>>
>>37097990

You're chill, OP. The horizontal stripes just makes you look kinda feminine.
>>
>>37097687
try starting strength then move on to 5x5
>>37098015
kek
>>
Read the sticky retard.
>>
>>37097687
>>37097687
Yeah it is a good beginner routine, it's time efficient, mentally challenging, it will give you both mass and strength, 5x5 or 3x5 is just the best way to do it. Don't listen to the you'll go trex mode Bullshit, what's wrong with have nice strong legs and glutes? Doesn't mean this program won't build You a solid upper body. You need to build a solid foundation of strength when starting out. So fucking learn proper form and proper technique, eat well, sleep well, and hop on ss or stronglifts. You'll wish you got on a beginner program earlier.
>>
>>37097916
Yeah
>>
>>37098124
Why do the T. rex mode rumours exist?
>>
>>37098192
faggots that thinkg OMG SO MUCH LEGS DAYZ LOL U GONA HAB BIG LEGS XDDD

post that shit because they are fat
>>
>>37098192
Maybe cause you squat everyday for both routines. You will develops a nice lower body with both these programs but doesn't mean you won't develop a nice upper body.
And besides what's wrong with having nice strong legs and ass. Chicks dig it I swear and chicken legged mofos are just mirin.
>>
>>37098276
Okay I was just concerned about not developing a good upper body because my twig arms are biggest concern right now, but I know I can't just focus on upper body
>>
>>37097687
it's a meme, don't fall for it op
>>
>>37097687
Go away, Pajeet.
>>
>>37098560
what routine is better
>>37098572
jokes on you i knew posting my face would get more responses because im pakistani
>>
>>37097687
Me on the right.
>>
do stronglifts i think its better than ss
>>
>>37098922
Me on the left
>>
>>37098581
Did you fuck her
>>
>>37099003
no he's le friendzoned and thinks lifting will cure his betamax autism
>>
>>37099003
We made out but that's it
>>
>>37098291
I'm one and a half month into SL5x5, after 3-4 weeks you can throw in some arm isolations but be careful you don't get doms as that affects your next session
>>
>>37099439
What is doms
>>
>>37097687
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>37097687
Do ICF m8

>inb4 blahahaha pls go
Brouhaha is a chump but his routine is good. Essentially SL but with accessories for mass
You'll spend more time at the gym, and strength gains will be a bit slower, but you'll get bigger faster while still developing that strength base
>>
>>37097687
As someone who did SL, I would just do SS, it works exactly the same and you can go longer without stalling.

If you don't want power cleans just do barbell rows.
>>
Your girl is hot
>>
>>37101481
she's Chads girlfriend now
>>
>>37097687
Yeah do 5x5 its great
>>
start lifting. main barbell lifts like benches and squats. some presses for shoulders. pullups rows for back. and deadlifts but don't rush into anything like these idiots will tell you. just start lifting, make yourself sore and start eating big c'mon
>>
>>37098171
Oh, well if you did, then I guess you had no need to post this stupid fucking thread, because you already know the answer. Now fuck off, and finish reading the sticky, you lazy piece of brown skin garbage.
>>
>>37099305
Did you touch her titties. Because they look pretty nice
>>
OP you is one creepy lookin nog
>>
>>37102916
Why creepy
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.