[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 18 and haven't walked into a gym / worked out for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: me irl.jpg (315 KB, 1200x1177) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
315 KB, 1200x1177
I'm 18 and haven't walked into a gym / worked out for over 3 years.

what do I do
>>
idk maybe walk into a gym / work out
just imo breh
>>
>>37092957

/thread
>>
>>37092919

read
the
fucking
for
the
love
of
fuck
you
mother
fucking
happy
mother's
day
bro
>>
>>
>>37092973
>>37092980
I actually read the sticky
to be more clear: how bad of a skinny fat am I
I've already started changing my diet in accordance to some of those articles

sort of just documenting where I'm at before I start actually doing something about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>37093029
I doubt that you're 18 kid.
>"How much of a skinny fat am I?"
Yes. Lift weights eating at maintenance for a bit. Eventually turn to a clean bulk. Come back to us before spring of next year with where you're at and maybe it'd be worth your while to start a cut. You have zero reason to post before that moment. Now off with you.
>>
>>37093029
>how bad of a skinny fat am I

zero muscle. I could literally tear one of your arms off.
>>
>>37092919
START NOW
>>
>>37093107
well i recently turned 18 if that helps at all. will post again in exactly one year
>>37093147
that's what not working out ever will do, I guess
>>
good work with the anime eyes tho
>>
Well your posture is good, and you look just about the right weight to actually put on decent looking muscle if you work out even a little bit. But you might want to look into some kind of arch support if you run or do cardio, your feet are looking pretty damn flat at the moment.
Just don't let yourself devolve into a pudgy mess and you'll be fine. Lots of guys I know that regret not getting in shape started taking a turn for the worse around your age, so get going!

also, read the articles in the sticky, read them again, and read them one more time. Come back in a year like that other anon said.
>>
>>37092919
>for over 3 years.
>implying it's even more than 3 days
>>
>>37092919
Strength train with low volume 3 days a week push personal records every week by adding 2.5lbs to each lift, get at laest 0.6 to 0.7g of protein, keep calories under 500 cut to 12% BF focus on compound lifts like bench, squat, deadlift and OHP, hit each body part 2x a week, stay consistent, use intermittent fasting if you cant handle being consistent on your diet and get at least 8 hours of sleep a night and drink water. Stay away from BCAA's and bullshit supplements excluding maybe whey protein if you are having trouble hitting protein macro's.

Do not bulk till you are at 12%, if people tell you too they are retards and have no idea about the benefits of a low body fat bulk. If you are not losing weight drop calories more, weigh yourself at least twice per week to track progress.

Now come back in 6 months when you have done this.
>>
>>37092919

Step 1 Read Sticky
>>
>>37092919
>i'm 18

What the fuck do they put in the water? This guy looks at least 28
>>
>>37097796
t-thanks?
>>
File: dj khaled you smart.jpg (55 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
dj khaled you smart.jpg
55 KB, 480x480
>>37092919
grow some balls, and get a gym membership or buy some weights for at home.
What is it you want to actually achieve? Strength, bulk or just a general good body? Are you looking for a lifestyle change, or just to stop looking like a chubby kid?

Once you worked out what you want to do, get on the internet, and do research. You're welcome.

Also, believe in yourself. No need to thank me.
>>
Try to work up to a set of 100 perfect form pushups and a 40 minute 5 mile run.
>>
>kill yourself. Please
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.