[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you achieve such a physique, /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Alexalegre.jpg (61 KB, 424x639) Image search: [Google]
Alexalegre.jpg
61 KB, 424x639
How do you achieve such a physique, /b/?
>>
Fuck men
>>
>>37087516
Get big muscles and make sure you have a tiny penis.
>>
photoshop
>>
>>37087516
Johnny Bravo?
>>
Sew the bottom half of a woman to yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 645x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 645x450
>>37087516

By bulking for 3 years or so without ever bothering to actually cut and show some definition. Dude has obvious mass and achieved a great taper/shoulder:waist ratio, but even with half-natty down lighting I see no definition whatsoever. Also, glutes are lagging in proportion to everything else. I know because I feel his pain.
>>
>>37088221
pls do some squats and deads
>>
>>37087516
Have you tried going to the gym? I think you should try going to the gym.
>>
>>37087516
always pull everything. When you have to push something, go to the other side and pull it
>>
this isn't /b/, this is /fit/
>>
>>37087516
>Not so thinIy veiIed homofaggot posting thread

Saged, repoted.
>>
>>37088249
You mean dont do squats and deads
>>
Have a long torso and short legs and naturally wide shoulders. Build a massive upper body while only half arsing leg training every now and again. Do that for 3 years natty then roid for a year.
>>
>>37087516
Stop growing when you turn 10
>>
>>37088221
now one without the underwear
>>
>>37087516
By selling propane and propane accessories.
>>
>>37087516

Start with Short legs and a Long torso
>>
hankhillonsteroids.jpg
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.