[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/. So, from lurking, it seems the very first step to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 261712.jpg (150 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
261712.jpg
150 KB, 800x520
Hey /fit/. So, from lurking, it seems the very first step to losing weight is to drop soda, and intake adequate amount of water.

How much should a 350lb. man take in water daily?
>>
anytime you think "god damn i'd like a soda" slam a glass of water

also drink three glasses of water when you wake up (or black coffee with nothing else in it)
>>
>>37080142
How do you get 350 lbs in the first place? I..I just can't believe someone would let it get that bad. It's good that you want to change but you are seriously stupid I hope you know that.
>>
bout tree fiddy
>>
File: 1310069899033.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1310069899033.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>37080194
after leaving the army, I stopped exercising. I make my own food, but it's mostly shit and tons of snacks still.

Also the heavier you get, the harder it is to exercise (or so it seems) which turns it into a stupid vicious circle.
>>
>>37080142
Not American or Westerner here... I'm from a poor country with no far people (Lao).

Coke comes in 200mL glass bottles and is frequently shared in a small group as a novelty. I don't know anyone that drinks coke regularly.

Do most Americans and Europeans drink coke every day? And children too?

We drink lots of beer even in our teens because there's no drinking age and it is clean and not going to infect you. We cannot drink public water.
>>
>>37080333
Yes, it's embedded with every fast food meal, and priced so that soda is always cheaper than water, with societal culture focused on not drinking tap water (or tap water from a fast food place at least).

Soda here is also extremely addictive and some people even get into it enough to establish certain favorites within soda.
>>
>>37080237
>Also the heavier you get, the harder it is to exercise (or so it seems) which turns it into a stupid vicious circle.
It doesn't. Exercises can only help with your weight. The real tool to gain or lose weight is your calorie consumption. Go read the sticky
>>
>>37080501
I can buy a gallon of water for less than a dollar, and that can go towards a 2l soda as well

they are equal price
>>
>>37080585
Go to Burger King/Mcdonalds - can you get water at the same price equivalent to soda? Definitely not bottle form, maybe from their tap
>>
>>37080542
Well exercising at 200lb compared to 300lb is pretty different in terms of the stress on the body so I imagine someone who is heavier struggles more with performing the same exercises.
>>
How much water should a 75kg woman drink per day?
>>
>>37080142
Soda should be zero
>>
>>37081005
50 ounces not from food
>>
I will never understand why people enjoy soda.
Water tastes infinitely better + no sugar + no teeth corrosion + healthier
>>37081005 mother fucker google it
>>
>>37080886
Don't you get what I said fatass? You need to stop stuffing your fucking mouth with food 24\7 first. You don't need to exercise now
>>
>>37080142
HOW ABOUT YOU START READING THE FUCKING

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>37081041
yeah well the sticky doesn't mention how much water, just says that the 8 glasses a day is a myth, so go fuck yourself, it's a semi-legitimate question.
>>
>>37080142
Medfag here, the daily water intake in a basal level is around 30-35 ml per kilogram of mass. If you're exercising you should drink about 10ml per kilogram of mass per hour of exercise, this is to avoid hyperhidratation that's very dangerous for you. Example:
I'm 58Kg, I should be drinking about 2l/day to be happy
If I were to exercise I should drink about 600ml for an hour of exercise.
Just don't drink if you're not thirsty
>>
>>37081005
>>37081530
see
>>37082459
>>
>>37080333
Oh man Lao people are literally the kindest i ever came upon
Also there is a huge difference between the US and Europe
But I still think the normal person does not drink that shit every day
>>
>>37080142
Drink coffee, it helped with my soda addiction
I drink about two cups a day now and I never get soda cravings
>>
Just count calories, that's it.
Once you realize how many calories there are in a can of soda, you will see the light.
>>
>>37080194
you are an undereducated asshole and a huge part of the problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dWNbEscOw
>>
>>37083044
>>37081041
>>37081037
this
>>37083259
goes for you too.

OP, just drink about a gallon a day and start counting your carbs. i'd advise you to stay below 100 grams a day. make sure you eat enoug fat. and restrict your calories to a slight deficit. and don't listen to some of the people in here. they believe in a lot of broscience. that's why most of them look like dyel twinks or are fat.
>>
Drink when you're thirsty fucking retard.
>>
>>37083448
actually when you're thirsty it's already too late, he should drink AT LEAST 1.5L and also drinking can help with the craving for food 24/7
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.