[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/ My mom makes smoothies all the time so I got her a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: NutriBullet-vs-Nutri-Ninja.jpg (338 KB, 2126x1074) Image search: [Google]
NutriBullet-vs-Nutri-Ninja.jpg
338 KB, 2126x1074
Sup /fit/

My mom makes smoothies all the time so I got her a nutribullet ninja for mothers day. Just curious if the "nutrient extraction" nonsense has any validity to it?

Also since i'm a basement dweller and can use this thing I was wondering if any /fit/izens have a nutribullet/smaller blender and could give me some /fit/ approved recipes.

What did you get your mother for mothers' day?
>>
>>37078129
nutrient extraction is nonsense
Google is your friend since I myself don't own a blender yet. You can probably find a lot of high protein shake recipes
Thanks for reminding me it's mother's day tomorrow. I'll probably call then go home after finals to spend some time with her and the family
>>
Go to the juiceland website and check out their menu; it's an Austin smoothie place I dig and steal ideas from. Lately I've been doing two tbsps of cacao powder, two tbsps of hemp seeds, a scoop of a pea/rice/hemp protein blend, a banana, and some almond milk at the house.
>>
>>37078182
Neat, i'll check it out. I'm not going to use a pea/rice/help protein blend or almond milk because I don't have a purse with midol in it, but I will adjust the recipes for someone with testicles. Thank you
>>
What are the best nuts/seeds to throw into a protein shake?

Or should I avoid them altogether since i'm on a cut? Inb4 IIFYM, just looking for suggestions, i'll make it fit my macros.

Morning protein shake:
Whey, milk/water, and what
>>
I work at a smoothie shop. Just have a liquid, some frozen fruits, supplements, etc and you got yourself a tasty shake. Popular one to start is milk, banana, chocolate, protein. Branch out and try different variations. Also, chia seeds are godly.
>>
>>37078486
Why are chia seeds "godly"?
>>
>>37078486
Also I have always hated eating fruits and vegetables but I feel like if they're blended to a liquid I will be able to snarf them down, what are the most nutrient dense/best ones to always throw in the shake and why?
>>
>>37078589
>>37078604
Chia seeds are a great source of Omega-3s and they expand to help keep you fuller, so it's a great way to make a shake into a meal. Any fruits work great. I like to use strawberry, mango, pineapple, blueberry (great antioxidants). Use frozen kale/spinach or even whole chunks of carrots, beets. Smoothies are not going to be very liquidy if you make them right. By blending you keep all the fibers of the food and not just straight up sugar like you would from juicing. The fiber is what actually helps your body absorb all the nutrients. You can easily throw in a few cups of fruits and veggies and that'll be like 6 servings all together.
>>
>>37078466

if you're cutting nuts have a bunch of fat
>>
>>37078719
But it's a 'good' fat. I'd suggest walnuts, pecans, pumpkin seeds. Even try avocado and peanut butter to get your fats in.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.