[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike mewing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462162847642.png (555 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
1462162847642.png
555 KB, 627x627
Guys, is mike mewing legit?
Is anyone here who has done it than is 18+ year old?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

The first comment in this video, a dude says he had significant progress by applying force with the tongue. And he says he is 19 years old.

I have done this since a week and my teeth already hurt, just like i had braces.

But i dont know if im just wasting my time.

The science behind it sounds legit and he also has enough patients to prove it, but im 20 you know.

Will this work on a 20 year old?
>>
>>37077780
what did you do, and what is it that you are wasting your time on?
>>
>>37077780

i forcefully tensed my jaw for like 8 months when i was 19 and my jaw got bigger, and my smile got less creepier

it could have been normal growing up though, since at 19 i still looked like a child
>>
I did this for a month or so pretty consistently and fixed my malocclusion (teeth not fitting together).
>>
>>37077780
Yes, the adult skeleton is much more elastic than many people believe
>>
>>37078332
Seems like your jaw simply got wider.

>>37078433
Do you mean, they didnt fit perfectly when your teeth were together?
Did you not notice any other changes? A slightly better chin? Any cheek gains?

>>37078462
Well i hope so. But i have never seen people (adults) actually reporting back, with pictures to show the change.
>>
>>37078287
mouth together, teeth together.

And pressing your entire tongue against the roof of your mouth, 24/7
>>
>>37077780
i don't know if it's mewing or body fat but my jawline now look like river viperri before it was pretty average ?
>>
>>37078515
They didn't fit together at all before I spent a month or so using the technique - if I closed my mouth they wouldn't "lock" - and now they lock together. No other changes that I noticed, although I didn't spend long enough on it really and I wasn't documenting it. I have a beard too so it would have to be a big change to even see it. It shows that some movement will happen at least, though - and I've seen more impressive results with someone else as well (she documented big changes as an adult with pictures), if you look on claimingpower you might be able to find the link.
>>
>>37078525
you have to get the back of the tongue up there too - I try to spread the tongue all over the palate to widen it as well as push the maxilla forward, I'm still not sure if I'm doing it right though.
>>
get some Mastic gum.

If you chew mastic gum and mew for a year you will see changes.

http://www.amazon.com/Greece-Greek-Mastic-Mastiha-Mastixa/dp/B008RT2UVI
>>
I wish eugenics were a thing and I was born like mike
>>
>>37079561
>http://www.amazon.com/Greece-Greek-Mastic-Mastiha-Mastixa/dp/B008RT2UVI
wtf nigger, $32 for gum? I'll just chew 2 pieces of trident all day thanks.
>>
>>37079693
It's the hardest, toughest chewing gum on the market. Normal gum is too soft and full of harmful additives. The box last like 6 months anyways so $32 is really not that much.
>>
File: fatso shamu 1325.jpg (119 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fatso shamu 1325.jpg
119 KB, 640x640
>>37079735
why not use some 2nd grade meat, jigaboo?
>>
>>37077780
>not being born with perfect oral posture

It's all genetics bros. Never needed braces in my life.
>>
>>37079980
It isn't genetics, it's how your patents fed you as a newborn/infant
>>
when you guys say teeth together, do you mean front teeth or back ones? I have an overbite, so I can clinch my jaw and make my back ones touch, or let my front ones touch with a relaxed jaw.
>>
Only idiots chew all day and inflame their faces. Perfect facial development comes effortlessly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.