[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i unfuck my body, my hips are wide as fuck and i have gyno. 18M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466 KB, 1920x1080
How do i unfuck my body, my hips are wide as fuck and i have gyno. 18M
>>
>>37075206
You don't have gyno, for the wide hips just start lifting and focus on back and shoulders, but still work all the other muscles of course
>>
Go to the gym and lift
eat more food
No one even knows what gyno is. Only /fit related people care
If you actually make it, if you actually have gyno, and you care; then get surgery to remove it
>>
>>37075206
what is your shoulder/hip ratio?
chances are your hips are totally normal.
>>
At least 95% of the people on this board who have "wide hips" or "gyno" are just skinnyfats who haven't been lifting very long, have thin weak chests, and don't have super low bodyfat yet. You will most likely be fine once you progress more.
>>
>>37075206
you have what's known as contracted waist syndrome

the only cure is to eat more and drink lots of water
>>
>>37075307
this, not only do you store fat on top of the hips, you store it between the legs and around the joints which forces them out a bit
>>
>>37075206
your hips arent even that wide. maybe a little above average but nobody notices that stuff unless theyre autistic. You need to exercise more and stop taking pictures of yourself. Its that simple
>>
>>37075206
You don't have wide hips and you don't have gyno. Fuck off.
>>
>>37075307
Thanks for this, i tend to overthink this stuff. I know i have to lift and eat more i just cant imagine the pieces falling together to get an aesthetic body atm
>>
>>37075206
train lats and obliques and also your shoulders!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.