[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never cared about sports >always slacked off during school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1376965011543.jpg (48 KB, 504x561) Image search: [Google]
1376965011543.jpg
48 KB, 504x561
>never cared about sports
>always slacked off during school sport
>few years foward
>decide to go to the gym to get some muscles
>finish workout
>completely exhausted
Holy fucking shit, this feels so good. Why haven't you nerds told me about it? I could get addicted to that feeling of complete exhaustion.
>>
>>37075120
I know this feel.

I played football in school up until my junior year and always just went through the motions during lifting, training, and conditioning because I didn't really care about football and only played because my friends did.

Now that I'm actually pushing myself I love it.
>>
>>37075120

You seem like a, faggot
>>
>>37075152
>You seem like a, faggot
>a,
And you are most certainly one.
>>
Got bad news for you OP, your brain will quicky get used to hormones release after exercise and after a couple weeks, months at most you wont really feel anything no matter how hard you train. Thats how it was for me, I now only get the "euphoria" if I dont exercise for a long time but then of course I perform like total shit
After workout I just feel normal, sometimes tired, sometimes more energised depending on what I ate, what I did etc. etc. but I never feel truly GREAT after exercise anymore. That shit is only experienced by beginners. So enjoy it, it wont last.
>>
>>37075157

Shut the fuck up unless you're going to lick my cock and balls

>no homo
>>
>>37075120
Yeah I always hated sports because I was a skinny weakling with asthma, not to mention almost everything I went to was filled with older kids who were big even for their age.
Always performed like shit and always came in last at everything, coaches didn't give much of a shit either.

Put me off sports until I got much older and wanted to get pussy so I started lifting.
I wish I was still in school, I'd join a football team or something.
>>
>>37075225
That makes sense. No wonder people to extreme shit all the time just to get a kick of adrenaline. Why is the brain such a killjoy?
>>
>>37075360
it works both ways, your body also gets used to pain

Imagine having to wake up every day, never getting used to it.
>>
>>37075225

This isn't true. You won't get 'euphoria' but you'll get a slight high.

Source: I take meticulous notes on my mood throughout the day and it's always higher for a few hours after exercise proportional to the intensity of the exercise.
>>
>>37076740
>source
>completely anecdotal evidence
>>
Your feelin' those endorphins breh/she-breh. They're nature's sweetest hormone. Literally just self produced all natural morphine.
>>
File: img_003.png (371 KB, 451x483) Image search: [Google]
img_003.png
371 KB, 451x483
>>37075120
I'm make you addicted to something else, slut.
Hint: it's my dick in your ass
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.