[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not that I held Elliot Hulse in high regard, but he did have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Elliott-Hulse-Pic.jpg (65 KB, 720x350) Image search: [Google]
Elliott-Hulse-Pic.jpg
65 KB, 720x350
Not that I held Elliot Hulse in high regard, but he did have some decent Q&A/workout vid on Strength Camp. That being said.......what in the actual fuck has his channel become? He's got the "We Wuz Kangz n Shit" going now (also the name of his new book and then this liberal cuckholdery and fem/trans videos. What the fuck happened?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIpazfPaux8
>>
Why do you care what he does with his life

you do you
>>
>>37073842
Thanks Elliott!!
>>
File: cucks.jpg (134 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
134 KB, 640x640
>>37073842
is this a picture of you
>>
He's 25-50% nigger, what did you expect?

Each and every single nigger on the earth is a bad person, and they know it so they always have low self esteem about it. They always have something to prove, so WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEIT

It will never go away. If someone has black skin, or in elliott's case just nigger hair, a smashed nose and a boot lip, you can guarantee they will go full Malcolm X at some point in their lives.
>>
File: 1462628528004.jpg (135 KB, 991x631) Image search: [Google]
1462628528004.jpg
135 KB, 991x631
>>37073842
Does your femboipucci have sand in it, Xe?
>>
>>37073872
Malcolm X was fucking alpha as fuck, tho
>>
File: jonestown.jpg (75 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
jonestown.jpg
75 KB, 600x400
>>37073761
>Dynamic Meditation Camp

I know how this ends.
>>
>>37073886
He wasnt a degenerate fuck tho
>>
>>37073921
kek
>>
>>37073761
i remember back in the days with his yo Elliott and his rants. they were some of the best motivational videos ive ever seen and some of the shit he said made me rethink what i was doing in my life and i took alot of his advice to hearth. but now he is just a hippie that just does group and pretty boring training videos.... i miss old Elliott
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.