[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw there are people on this board who actually lift for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>mfw there are people on this board who actually lift for girls

You cucks are too caught up with your anime shit to realize the only thing women care about are WALLET PERSONALITY and SOCIAL STATUS
>>
>>37073180
>WALLET, PERSONALITY, SOCIAL STATUS
you mean FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT
>>
>>37073180
Attractive (or big guy) = bonus to social status
We're not that far off from cave men psychologically

I'm not even going to mention the confidence and discipline gains

tldr you're the cuck you cuck
>>
File: Funny-picture-newsmediaimages1.jpg (257 KB, 880x624) Image search: [Google]
Funny-picture-newsmediaimages1.jpg
257 KB, 880x624
>>37073191
Lol nope!
>>
>>37073216
>wanting to get a girl at 99 years old
she's a human vulture, waiting till the day you die to pick at your remains
>>
File: 1460240731766.jpg (95 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460240731766.jpg
95 KB, 720x720
>>37073233
>impying that most men dont just want a hole to fuck and a good cook
>>
WALLET and HEIGHT,FACE and FRAME are something of an antitheses.

HFF is the ALPHA way of getting girls. girls will genuinely love you and do ANYTHING for you, they will become totally obsessed with you. their entire lives start revolving around you. you are practically a God to her.

WALLET, can obviously get you girls but its different from HEIGHT,FACE and FRAME in that it is the BETA way. girls dont actually love you they love the money you have and the class/opportunities it brings. once your money runs out or a richer guy comes along shes gone.

Then there is the third option; the HEIGHT,FACE,FRAME and WALLET.
this individual is Nietzsches übermensch. they come along once every century. i think ELON MUSK is one.

This board is (obviously) inhabited by BETAS(if you were an ALPHA you wouldn't be here...)so its very strange to see them lifting which isnt going to help a BETA. the only way for BETAS is WALLET,WALLET and WALLET. if you want are the typical ROBOT stop coming to /fit and start going to /biz/. you will never experience true LOVE. but atleast you can stick your dick in stacy.
>>
>>37073254
Ideally I'd want a couple dozen holes to fuck and one who's head isn't full of cowshit and cosmo so I can talk to her.
>>
>>37073278
>talking about ubermensch
>ignoring mental strength

you're autistic though so that's okay
>>
File: 1313684588753.jpg (15 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
1313684588753.jpg
15 KB, 374x250
>>37073296
>having an actual conversation with a woman

Found the virgin
>>
>>37073254
$20 that old geezer cant get it up anymore
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.