[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summer mires general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe_rare[1].png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_rare[1].png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>been cutting for 5 months now
>classmate always talks shit how he will join my workout/swimming sessions and outlift me
>never does
>instead eats shit/smokes/drugs
>organizing a trip to the beach next week with our uni group
>mfw i'm going to shit on him with my 9% BF, hit on his girl and call him a balding faggot if the tries to talk shit back

Summer mires general - post previous year stories and what kind of bantz are you going to unleash this coming summer on normies
>>
I really want to see this. You're making it, anon.
>>
5 month cut????
>>
A girl looked at me, it's because I cut down. She's probably thinking about me when he fucks her, haha I showed him what a loser
>>
>>37071417
Whats the problem? 1 year cutting Here. Recovering fatass
>>
>>37071426
it's just losing weight if you're a fat ass
>>
>>37071417
i've been on a cut from january. I started with 19 % bf now I'm 13% bf. can't wait till I get to 12% so I can bulk up.
>>
>be me 230lb 30% bodyfat
>shitty tattoos on one arm but roids made my arms pretty good looking especially triceps tho
>hot outside walking home
>take off black shirt to have only women beater gray diego on
>see milk with her 13yr old kid infront of me with their dog
>walk by side of grass to pass dog and them
>3 seconds as i passed them i hear mom telling daughter 'whats so wrong with me checking him out, i like his arms
>mfw i dont know if it meant my fatceps or my tats

Milf had the body of a hot 23 yr old, phew lads.
>>
>>37071393
>usually wear hoddys b/c comfy af
>one day it's incredibly hot
>take off hoody
>wearing a white shirt, pretty normal fit
>teacher calls me to do some math on the board
>as I walk past 2 guys I hear one whisper
>"Wow, look at that muscleshirt Anon is wearing"
>tfw first time someone explicity talked about my musclemas
>tfw I never did a cut in my life
>>
>first time wearing shorts this summer, out with family
>mom says wow look at your muscles anon (refering to calves)
>mfw my calves aren't even that big
>>
>>37071393
lmao you sound like a cunt lad, ever heard of banter?

>>37071421
this, """mirin""" threads are fucking lame. it's 50% made up stories and 50% autists mistaking normal behaviour for people wanting the dick.
>>
>>37071427
this so fucking much. In a cut, you get cut, not just less fat
>>
turns out refeed days are not a meme

had like 3500 cals one day last week, yet somehow im more cut/defined this week

not broscience, has to do with leptin or whatever
>>
i mostly have gotten mires during my delivery job due to increased facial gains
>>
>>37072429

While cutting your muscles are basically deflated (no glycogen), that's why you get the illusion that you are losing gains and a DYEL manlet.
If you happen to eat up, your muscles get "refilled" and you get your gains back.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.