[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14B jRxE7f1o How is this wo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 320x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14BjRxE7f1o

How is this workout suppose to be effective in any way? Looks like someone is trying to reinvent the wheel
>>
>>37070011
>How is this workout suppose to be effective in any way?

those seem like pretty good mobility exercises desu

the first three would be good for the hips,

crab cock good for shoulders
>>
>>37070024
How are they even better than free weights?
>>
>>37070032
>How are they even better than free weights?

mobility exercises are about establishing and restoring function

free weights are usually about building strength and tissue

they work hand in hand, one isn't better than the other

if you look up "respected" mobility regimes, they get pretty weird like this, doing all kinds of crouching and pivoting stuff.
>>
Don't know this guy, but if I had to guess he is probably one of Ido Portal's cultists.
>>
when i played football in hs they used to make us do bear crawls across the field. its effective but idk about this video
>>
I'd cringe too if i did those weird as fuck exercises. None of the shit he did can't be replaced with weights.

Waste of time imo
>>
>>37070011 you could work all muscles by thinking about animals. im doing these exercises right now what are you a potatoe
>>
>>37070079
>None of the shit he did can't be replaced with weights.

if you have something like SI joint dysfunction, you're not gonna fix it so well with weights, you'll need mobility exercises
>>
>>37070195
>SI joint dysfunction
>fancy names for your regular boring back pains makes it sound more serious
>>
>>37070227

the sad thing is I know you're trolling but I just want to talk to someone about mobility.
>>
>>37070011
>them pencil legs
but i'll give him 8/10 for baiting untrained people to fuck up their knees
>>
>>37070254
check out limber 11 for lower body and core mobility. for upper body you might want to look into band exercises if you havent already nad also foam rolling.
>>
most people workout the 2 major planes of saggital and frontal

but totally forget the transversal element of the body and the smaller muscles in your body

it's about complementing your larger muscle groups and smaller ones to take a balance approach to the body
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.