[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend asked me to start wearing lifting gloves so when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1462179529295.png (98 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1462179529295.png
98 KB, 612x491
My girlfriend asked me to start wearing lifting gloves so when I give her massages that my hands won't feel so rough.... So I shoved my dick in her ass. What should I do though? Would I be a pussy if I wore gloves?
>>
>>37067839
nobody in real life cares what you wear at the gym. you shouldn't give a fuck of what other people think if it will improve your sex life.
>>
>>37067875
My sex life is really good regardless if I wear the gloves or not, I was just wondering what you guys would think of a guy in the gym wearing gloves. If you'd notice them or not give a shit.
>>
>>37067892
if they are really big or look like they use steroids, I wouldn't give a fuck

if you cant bench more than 2pl8, I think some people will give you some condescending stares.

tldr who gives a fuck
>>
>>37067875
then you've never been to my gym. the gyms in my city are full of judgemental overly confident cocky guys that will laugh right in your face and talk shit to you if you look like an idiot, wear stupid shit or do dumb things.
>>
No but you'd be a pussy if you did it because your girlfriend told you to. Only beta cucks listen to women. Alpha males tell women what to do
>>
>>37067839
if my girlfriend told me to make my hands softer for her massages i would tell her to go get her massages from a lesbian

then again, ive never had a girlfriend so idk
>>
>>37067944
Just use a decent lotion to repair your hands.
>>
the only cunts i've seen wear gloves at the gym are filthy skinnyfat curries who never put their bitch weights back.
don't wear gloves. don't be linked to them.
>>
Idk I might do it, she's really soft, and if I got rid of these callouses it'll just be more of a sensation when I rub her
>>
File: IMG_20160506_234841.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160506_234841.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
>>37068017
Pls no anon not like this. On a side note, does this car look high to you?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.