[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scooby's workout plans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 401x367
/fit/
Are Scooby's customized workout plans reliable?

http://scoobysworkshop.com/custom-workout-plans/
>>
I an actually interested on this
>>
Of course they are
>>
>>37067763
How could you not trust that face?
>>
>>37067763
I got some mixed gainz following his advanced routine, but can't vouch for that custom ones.
>>
File: image.png (51 KB, 300x312) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 300x312
>>37068197
>>
>>37067763
If you're an absolute beginner you're going to end up getting much better results from a stock standard 5x5 routine. Scooby has weird hangups about 'dangerous' compound lifts like deadlifts and squats. His beginner/intermediate routines are pretty fluffy. I'd look for another program that suits your needs.
>>
gonna piggy back this thread to ask: what about is calculator and other ''tools'' on his site? are they trustworthy/my best option to accurately get how many calories i need?

http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
>>
>>37070331
That calculator is extremely accurate, IF you do the calibration thing. Do it, it will take one or two months but you will know exactly your caloric need.
>>
>>37070331

I went from 210 to 160 (5'10) using his calculator and his beginner home routine.

I'm gonna switch to his intermediate routine soon. I've been doing slower reps on his beginner routine to make it more difficult.
>>
>>37070331
the calculators use standard equations because obviously scooby didn't make them up himself. he even lets you pick which equation to use. however, the point of calculators is the provide an initial estimate, then you make changes based on what actually happens in the real world. only a fool would blindly trust a calorie calculator.
>>
Don't any of you newfags know that Scooby is fucking retarded and we all just pretended to like him as a joke?
>>
If you only have your body and a few dumbbells to work with, they're fine. If you have access to a gym with barbells, do SS.
>>
>>37067763
He's a fit gay engineer. Of course he's right.
>>
>>37070742

His routines got me to where I wanted to be, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>37070784
>gay engineer
You could have just said "engineer". You don't say "jobless NEET" either, do you?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.