[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think? Is this girl into me? I'm mildly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1462252109364.jpg (141 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1462252109364.jpg
141 KB, 720x960
What does /fit/ think? Is this girl into me? I'm mildly retarded, not literally, probably, but socially. Mildly is putting it mildly. In reality I'm severely socially retarded but I'm in decent shape and look even better in clothes I think.

There's this girl (not pic related) in one of my classes who smiles at me every once in a while when I walk into class. I can't read her or girls in general. I think either she wants my cawk or she feels bad for me cause I don't talk or whatever.

Even if she wanted my cock and threw her pussy in my face, i'd probably just sit there and do nothing. How many of you are as useless as I am?
>>
>>37055245
I sort of know what you mean
I know I'm objectively above average looking and have a body better than 99% of males
but if I think a girl shows interest I can't help but think she might be just acting normal and I'm completely mis-reading her intentions or that maybe they're doing it as a joke
Because of this I will never act on it, the only way is if a girl would literally kiss me first or say 'fuck me'
>>
>>37055544
Took the words out of my fucking mouth. I'll have people come up to me later after watching me talk to a girl and ask me how I couldn't see how into me she was. I'm totally oblivious to it in the moment but it always seems so obvious in hindsight.
>>
File: raptors suicide.jpg (872 KB, 998x1503) Image search: [Google]
raptors suicide.jpg
872 KB, 998x1503
Oh boy can I relate to this. I started a new job and there's this girl who I hang out a lot with at work. She laughs at my jokes and does that arm touching stuff and is generally playful and shit but she kinda acts like that with a lot of people so it's fucking with my head big time. Meanwhile I'm falling in love with her because I'm a sap. Send help.
>>
Im usually pretty good at knowing when girls are into me but theres one girl who i cant tell. Plus shes a coworker so i dont wanna risk a sexual harassment charge or whatever.

>work for government
>im in a secure corridor, in the company headquarters
>once a week, this girl sits at the front desk
>i think shes a secretary or something else the other 4 days
>whenever i walk in shes all smiley with me and says hello in a genuine way
>cutie redhead with a butt
>i just say hello and walk past into my room
>want to make some sort of move but not sure where to start
>probably going to ask her name to start off with
>not sure where to take it past that
>>
>>37055780
Step 1 . Find out her name
Step 2 . Look her up
Step 3 . Look at if she is in a relationship
Step 4 . Next day at work ask if she wants to grab lunch or chill with you after work
Step 5 . Worst that could happen if she said no
Step 6 . Sexual Harassment is basically when u make some remark that the other person feels uncomfortable with. So if you dont look like a neckbeard/ creep asking her out wont get you in trouble
Step 7. Don't shit where you eat
Step 8. She says yes
Step 9. Go on date
Step 10. its all on u
>>
>>37055245

Step 1 . Find her house
Step 2 . Look her up
Step 3 . End her relationship
Step 4 . Next day at work ask if she wants to grab lunch or chill with you after work
Step 5 . Doesn't matter if she said no
Step 6 . Sexual Harassment is basically when u say some remark that the other person feels uncomfortable with. So if you whip your dick out while asking her out wont get you in trouble
Step 7. Shit where you eat
Step 8. She says no
Step 9. Go on rape
Step 10. its all on u
>>
I used to be autistic, but then had a couple near death experiences, so I said Fuck it and started talking to everyone. Took a little while, but now I can hold a good conversation with about anyone. Social skills have to be developed, can't cry about not being able to talk to people, if you haven't practiced. It's like saying why can't I bench 2 plate?when you've never benched before.it's a developed skill
>>
>>37055245
Step 2 . Look her up
Step 3 . Look at if she is in a relationship
Step 6 . Sexual Harassment is basically when u make some remark that the other person feels uncomfortable with. So if you dont look like a neckbeard/ creep asking her out wont get you in trouble
Step 8. She says yes
Step 9. Go on date
Step 10. its all on u
>>
>>37056522

Step 1 . Find out his name
Step 2 . Look him up
Step 3 . Look at if he is in a relationship
Step 4 . Next day at work ask if he wants to grab lunch or chill with you after work
Step 5 . Worst that could happen if he said no
Step 6 . Sexual Harassment is basically when u make some remark that the other person feels uncomfortable with. So if you dont look like a neckbeard/ creep asking him out wont get you in trouble
Step 8. He says yes
Step 9. Go on date
Step 10. its all on u
>>
>>37056534

Step 1. Find out her name
Step 2. Look her up
Step 3. Look at if she's in a relationship
Step 4. Next day at work, piss in her chair while she's away from her desk
Step 5. Worst that could happen is nothing because alpha
Step 6. Sexual Harassment is basically when u make some remark that the other person feels uncomfortable with. So if you dont look like a neckbeard/ creep when you piss in her chair wont get you in trouble
Step 7. Shit in her chair too
Step 8. She says yes
Step 9. Go on date
Step 10. its all on poo
>>
>>37055245
Step 2 . Tie her up
Step 3 . Look at if she is in an arranged marriage
Step 4 . Next day at work ask if she wants to grab curry or shit with you after work
Step 6 . Sexual Harassment is basically when u make some remark that the other person feels uncomfortable with. So if you dont look like haram/ pajeet asking her out wont get you in trouble
Step 7. Don't shit while you eat
Step 8. She says yes
Step 9. Go on date
Step 10. poo in loo
>>
>>37055245

So you think the girl likes you because she kinds of smiles at you once in a while?

At least you're aware you're socially retarded.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.