[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeff pls stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Jeff pls stay
>>
>>37054349
Jeff
Pls
Go
Now
>>
I thought you were dead, Jeff. Anyway, go
>>
>>37054349
Jeff pls stay
>>
File: jeffseid-by-ulrich-oehmen.jpg (41 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
jeffseid-by-ulrich-oehmen.jpg
41 KB, 960x960
>>37054349
Something about his body looks off now
>>
>>37054349

This is fairly impressive. Much better contest prep than before where he was way too depleted; great proportions, waist-line, and vascularity. Easily the best shape he's been in
quite possibly for any of his comps.

He's gonna lose. Hard. Arms are gonna get critiqued for being out of proportion to his chest. His ab insertions look unimpressive. Worse, he has not defining characteristics. While incredibly
impressive, not a single piece of his physique stands out as unique - it's like looking at a buff Ken doll. Technically, perfect, but visually unexciting.
>>
>>37054909
he's depleted you newfag.. he's cutting all carbs for competition, then eats a shitload of carbs the day before competing.
>>
>>37054349
natty?
>>
>>37054909
It's probably the steroids, photoshop, lighting or all three.
>>
>>37054979
No, meant his midsection
Something about it looks different, and I'm not referring to his conditioning
>>
>>37055359
he went from 6pack to 4pack
>>
>>37055048
Yep
>>
File: seriouscat.jpg (146 KB, 960x758) Image search: [Google]
seriouscat.jpg
146 KB, 960x758
>>37054979

I'm interested in this technique.
How exactly is cutting out carbs and then eating them make you look extra cut?
I'm currently on IF, once every 2 weeks i have my cheat meal at my maintenance cals. Very often i notice that after said cheat meal my muscles get a nice pump all by themselves and the skin just tightens, making me look quite juicy.
What techniques do bodybuilders use pre-comp to achieve this? How does this work?
>>
>>37057221

You cut the carbs and work high reps to drop water weight (glycogen is mostly water) and dry out, then you do a controlled recarb to regain as much size as possible without looking too watery by overdoing it.

This is often combined with heavy diuretic use, which obviously is risky as fuck.
>>
>>37057244

So lets say i'm finishing my cut and decide to get some mires at the beach.
Do i cut out carbs for a week and just carb up before going to the beach?
The effect will obviously be not as strong as pros do it, but the idea is similar?
>>
>>37054349
Am I the only one that thinks to pronounce his last name like "said?"
>>
File: 1367492023208.gif (2 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1367492023208.gif
2 MB, 300x170
>>37054349
jeff pls go
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.