[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk lifting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
I just got drunk tonight should I lift tommorow?
Lifting for 1 year.
>>
drink lots of water and then lift my newfriend
>>
>>37044855
Lord knows I have.
>>
>>37044893
OK
>>37044913
I got so drunk that the next morning I was still not sober then I poured the remaining wine into a sports bottle and drank between sets. I got my regular buzz from lifting with the alcohol buzz. It was fantastic. Felt worn out as fuck later tho.
>>
>>37044855
not enough eye bags or sweaty hair to even come close to tomoko. way too pretty.

why are cosplayers such shit
>>
Eat you a good breakfast of scrambled eggs, oatmeal, and a banana with a glass of OJ and yes hydrate well an hour before.
You probably aren't going to lift as hard as usual but at the very least get on the stair climber for a half hour.

And choose between getting drunk or gains
>>
File: tumblr_n9lwc2qMfu1sbn4mio1_500.jpg (51 KB, 432x587) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9lwc2qMfu1sbn4mio1_500.jpg
51 KB, 432x587
>>37044945
She is about 10 years older then tomoko so considering that it's pretty gud.
>>37044956
I'm gonna have bacon eggs hash browns and beans with toast and coffee. It's true my lifts are less but it's that or zero gains. I pick some over that. My lunch will be much lighter I always need a full stomach to lift anyway otherwise I'm weak AF.
>>
>>37044945
Yeah she should starve herself and do meth like a serious pretend faggot
>>
eat a big meal before you go to sleep, wake up and eat again you'll be fine mr. respectable gay gentleman
>>
How about lifting WHILE drunk?
Definitely do not reccomend.
>>
>>37045011
Done that before. See >>37044976
>>37044986
This. She is a 9/10 cosplay
>>
>>37044986
Or leave Tomoko to average or ugly girls and cosplay as someone else. Give them something.

Every Tomoko cosplayer is some hot broad, which is literally the exact opposite of what Tomoko is supposed to represent.
>>
>>37045068
Tomoko is a thin dark haired green eyed young grill with a healthy diet and longing for company.
How exactly does this represent the average insane weeb grill? I've met too many young weeb grills to see the correlation
>>
>>37045068
>Every Tomoko cosplayer is some hot broad, which is literally the exact opposite of what Tomoko is supposed to represent.
How dare you
>>
>>37044855
>I'm old enough to drink but I can't make my own decisions.
>>
>>37045178
>26
>wanted a fun thread
You sound upset desu
>>
As the resident UCSB student of this board, let me drop a couple words of wisdom on how to lift with a hangover/still drunk:

After you finish drinking:
>Eat something, even garbage fast food is ok, this will help your stomach metabolize the alcohol
>Drinking water before bed is always a plus as well

Wake up:
>Advil that shit right away
>If you can eat, then eat, if you're nauseous, drink gatorade (in b4 it'll dehydrate you, the sugar, electrolytes, and carbs in it will help)
>Obviously the best way to deal with a hangover is to wake up, stay awake for about a good 20-30 minutes, let the hangover fully set in, then go back to bed so you can sleep it off
>If you're gonna lift, get absolutely blasted off of caffeine once you're adequately hydrated/not feeling nauseous

Trust this guide and you'll be okay, I've set new PRs while hungover so its not a big deal.
>>
>>37045068
>Every Tomoko cosplayer is some hot broad
that's not true. and stop acting like tomoko is some rocky dennis. she's not a 10, but that doesn't mean she's a 4.
>>
>>37045286
This tomoko is a solid 6 with an 8 personality.
Let's be honest who here isnt that awkward.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.