[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exersizes you would like to see perfomed but probably never have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462116227969.jpg (167 KB, 1076x1306) Image search: [Google]
1462116227969.jpg
167 KB, 1076x1306
Clean where the bar is racked in the high bar back squat position. Straight over the head from the second pull. Has this ever been done? What would you like to see?
>>
File: Klokov 205kg Snatch.webm (2 MB, 605x460) Image search: [Google]
Klokov 205kg Snatch.webm
2 MB, 605x460
>>37040943

You mean a snatch, then lowering the bar down to the traps?
>>
>>37040957

No trappy i mean a clean, where the bar is caught in the high bar back squat position.

Christ.
>>
>>37041020

Imagine instead of catching a clean in the front squat, you would have to generate enough power in he second pull to fling the bar right iver your head and catch it on your contracted traps like a back squat. It would be fucking awesome.
>>
>>37040943
So you want to watch someone break their spine?
>>
Trap bar cleans.

Also report >>37041020 for ban evasion.
>>
>>37041061

Yeah pretty much. I just wonder if it would be possible with heavy weight. Pointless because you would have to reduce your clean weight and it would be easier to squat it back up if you somehow landed it safely...but still
>>
>>37041063
You'd literally have to let go of the bar and flip your hands to catch it overhead but that would be fucking impressive.
>>
>>37041099
>I just wonder if it would be possible with heavy weight.

Probably though, like you said, it would be lighter than a conventional clean.

What I'd like to see is the reintroduction of continental cleans and the press.
>>
Jefferson high pulls for testicular and explosive strength.
>>
>>37041145

Yeah. Although it would require more explosive strength.

Maybe for extra lels the first pull could be a hack squat style thing behind the legs.
>>
One-handed two-finger handstand shoulder press.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.