[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could I get any examples of balding guys actually LOOKING BETTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1462331144975.jpg (45 KB, 509x404) Image search: [Google]
1462331144975.jpg
45 KB, 509x404
Could I get any examples of balding guys actually LOOKING BETTER by shaving/trimming their hair? I mean regular men, not people with an already privileged facial genetic.

By the way, I say looking better, not looking necesarily good. I know shaving is some sort of last resource.
>>
>Pics from that awkward period between Oliver getting off the island and becoming the Arrow.
>>
>>37035070
Fuuuuucking lol this pic
It takes all kinds
>>
>>37035109

I know right, every girl get to pick any Chad of their choosing.
>>
>>37035070

That doble blowjob must be fun if the dick doesnt go down
>>
>>37035070
This must be both the most awkward relationship and the most epic
>>
File: 5 Star Post.jpg (44 KB, 351x440) Image search: [Google]
5 Star Post.jpg
44 KB, 351x440
>>37035085
>>
I'm sorry breh, the only way you look good balding or balding is if you have a non plain face
>>
Bumpo.
>>
if one of the girls has sex with her boyfriend does it mean that the other girl is cheating on hers?
>>
>>37035070
these threads are retarded.
Lookit, some women (that's what this is really about) are going to instantly be turned off by bald/shaved heads. Deal with it.

MOST women will be neutral
SOME (albeit fewer) women will find it sexy.

Ignore the first category, focus on the third (and maybe 2nd). But if you really want to lose out on all 3 categories, then by all means be insecure and try to hide or 'fix' something that you were dealt.
>>
>>37035070
>>37035070
Sex with them would be so weird.
Can both of them feel stimulation or does the vag only belong to one girl.
Wonder who's better at blowjobs.
>>
>>37037051
They probably DP'ed that monster.

Not saying I wouldn't want to.
>>
>>37036887
>MOST women will be neutral

You are an idiot.
>>
>>37036847

Cheating is subjective. We have a near universal idea of what it is but if ur partner doesn't consider it cheating and you don't, then it's not cheating. Cheating essentially means to do something by dishonest means. They are all aware of their situation, they aren't as dumb as you are apparently.

What are you a bible thumper?
>>
>>37037073

That's hot

>>37037792

Not really. Despite what women say about their "type" most will date a guy who is attractive regardless of their features. It's the reason a girl can still find you hot with several haircuts. Shaved isn't any different. If you pull it off you pull it off
>>
File: IMG_1960.jpg (95 KB, 449x810) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1960.jpg
95 KB, 449x810
>>
>>37039771
Ok, I'm going straight to hell after I manage to find my sides around Saturn's ring
>>
>>37037889
>bible thumper

What is it with faux rebellious SJWs on /fit/ these days? Did this slowly creep in or is it a recent, more abrupt development?
>>
File: Got Milk.jpg (449 KB, 887x1200) Image search: [Google]
Got Milk.jpg
449 KB, 887x1200
>>37035070

Now Google "Stunning Steve Austin" and see what a wreck he looked like with hair.
>>
it worked for joe rogan
>>
>>37039979
Well, to be fair, he's so receded it's hard to say that's actully him with hair. Anyone that recessed while growing it out looks like wrecks
>>
i have no examples offhand but literally every balding male would look better if they just fucking shaved
>>
>>37039940
It's Canadians trying to be funny or something.
>>
>>37040794
>Canadians
>being insufferable SJWs
>ironically

Pick two.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.