[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I fix a forward head posture? Even when I'm against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: jean-paul-1[1].jpg (330 KB, 1556x1167) Image search: [Google]
jean-paul-1[1].jpg
330 KB, 1556x1167
How do I fix a forward head posture? Even when I'm against a wall and make a "perfect posture" my neck / head looks like this guy here, which looks retarded. Is this even fixable, am I too long gone? How do I fix it?
>>
>>37034858
I think you are physically locked in. Best you can do now is not allow it to get worse.
>>
File: 135723987425328.png (56 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
135723987425328.png
56 KB, 600x480
>>37034890
What the FUCK

it's all over might as well stop lifting breathing at this point, I'm a monster. I'll find a church and move there as a hideous monster
>>
Do you have a bioenergetic chair op? This is important
>>
>>37034858
spend money at the chiropractor every week
>>
>>37034926
I don't know what that is and google didn't help
>>
yoga, it will fix your posture, though you have to do a solid 45+ minutes.
>>
>>37034960
Once?
>>
>>37034960
what yoga poses should I look to do?

>>37034969
of course not once, it took years and years to get this shit it won't go away overnight
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
>>
Look up info about the sternocleidomastoid. It might mean the muscle has shrunk due to unuse because of forward head posture, thus you are unable to align you ears with you soldiers.

Understand what it does and be conscioud of it when you do the yoga and exercises.
>>
>>37035000
he seems like a manlet but I'm still willing to give it a try, thanks anon
>>
>>37035024
I don't know if it works but after doing it for a few weeks it's gotten easier to get into the position in the OP picture. Like, there's less strain holding that posture. I'm guessing that means it's working but I'll probably have to continue doing it for a few months to see real results.
>>
>>37035021
>tfw you will never be able to align your ears with your soldiers
Kill me, senpai
>>
>>37035390
it's possible. It's not so much about having the patience to do the exercises daily, but more about understanding the muscles that contribute to good posture.

Go to www.fixtheneck.com

The woman who wrote the site goes in depth with diagrams and shit. If that old woman can do it, you can too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.