[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/, so it's finally warm enough that I can go out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: b4-4-tan-as-christ.png (207 KB, 518x279) Image search: [Google]
b4-4-tan-as-christ.png
207 KB, 518x279
Sup /fit/, so it's finally warm enough that I can go out tanning, but I'm not sure the proper way to get a nice even tan so am looking for advice.

A lot of online sites recommend a fullbody tan 3x a week, starting with conservative times (maybe 15 minutes) and progressively getting longer exposure. However, this feels suspiciously similar to SS, and seeing as how that's a meme routine i'm inclined to believe that an SS-style tanning schedule is equally memed.

So, i'm thinking of doing a bro-split tanning routine where I hit each bodypart with high volume UV rays (60-90 mins), probably getting a little burnt, but having enough time to recover by next week.

Monday: chest and bis. Easy, just lay on my back with arms in a hammer curl position. Long pants will be worn.
Tuesday: back and tris. Lay on stomach, arms in same position, long pants.
Wednesay. shoulders. Stand up directly under the sun wearing a bench shirt, long pants.
Thursday: legs. No pants, sweatshirt, work front and back.
Friday: arms. Tank top, long pants. Just walk around town.

Then saturday and sunday will be rest days where I supplement with aloe vera. Thoughts on my tanning routine? Pic related is the goal level of bronze.
>>
I'm gonna make you cum tonight

Over to my place
>>
>>37034360
>he thinks ss is a meme and not the second-best novice routine available.

Want to know how I know you are DYEL?
>>
>>37034360
>Tanning for 60-90 mins at a time

Yes, that is a great idea, it won't take as long.
>>
ignoring OP memes, can someone post that pic for starting tan an anon made?
>>
>>37034360
good thread
>>
You're a fucking idiot OP.

If you're pale like Casper the ghost, you'll want to start with a 5 minute full session 3 times a week, then go up by approximately 2-3 minutes every week.

Those machines literally burn your skin. 1 hour in a machine is like injecting uranium into your biceps hoping to get Hulk gains.

I mean, if cancer gains is what you want, you got my full support buddy.
>>
Extreme pale guy here, interested in tanning tips (ignoring the OP idiocy).
>>
File: b4-4-so-tan.jpg (37 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
b4-4-so-tan.jpg
37 KB, 500x307
>>37034542
well I'm natural so I'm gonna tan outside for them natty tan gains, not as much UV volume when youre outdoors.

and that seems even less than the SS of tanning – that seems like the SL of tanning. 5 min a day is the empty bar of tanning, why only 5 mins if my body can handle higher tan volume?
>>
>>37034499
LOL didn't even notice your tiny cock, was busy mirin the arms.
>>
>>37034587

http://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/is-a-tanning-bed-safer-than-sunlight

https://www.unitypoint.org/livewell/article.aspx?id=93cb5a65-b789-43ce-b3f7-4d57572e8ca0

In short, tanning beds emit 12 times more UVA-Rays to your body than sunlight. UVAs are more cancerous than UVB.

Not only this, but because you receive a lot more rays in a more condensed chamber, your tan will be significantly "stronger" in a short span of time, compared to sunlight.

If you're not CasperBrah, then 10 minute sessions are all you need.
>>
>>37034735

Adding onto this, doing a brosplit will make you look like a rainbow of browns. Half of your body will be lighter than the rest, as they're tanning unequally on different days
>>
Why the fuck do you need a tanning routine? Just get naked and tan at home in your garden/ on your balcony etc.
>tfw white but I get shitskin tier tan pretty quickly
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.