[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally meth is easier to buy in Australia than Ephedrine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Literally meth is easier to buy in Australia than Ephedrine. It's a fucked up place. Just want to do an ECA stack is it so hard.
>>
>>37033633
Same in Europe.

Also fuck Americans
>>
>>37033633
>risking getting a stroke just to stop being a shit willpower who can't stop eating.
>>
>>37033641
>yohimbine hcl: legal in America
>ephedrine: legal in America

Eurocucks btfo. They'll probably ban caffeine in Europe soon too, Muslims are probably against it.
>>
>>37033659
>Banning coffee
Only if the EU wants a war with France and Italy
>>
>>37033633
It's not.
>>
>>37033670
what's the secret then?
>>
>>37033633
Can you buy Animal Cuts there? That's a good tier cutting supplement here in the states.
>>
>>37033758
Legal supplement*
>>
>>37033633
Ventilan/ventolin
Albuterol/salbutamol
>>
>>37034078
how do they compare to ephedrine?
>>
File: 0056 - Mow7NpZ.png (146 KB, 540x473) Image search: [Google]
0056 - Mow7NpZ.png
146 KB, 540x473
>>37033633
>meth is easier to buy in Australia than Ephedrine

well no shit, you can't have ephedrine floating around on the streets

people could make meth with it!
>>
>>37033633
In EU its easy to get some ritalin/dexamphetamine if you complain about ADD/ADHD

Dex is the shit, eliminates hunger
>>
>>37035049
similar to clen
>>
>>37035902

thats the wasy way. Real gangsters use drain cleaner and battery acid
>>
>>37035998
Better than clen you mean
>>
Just go to malaysia/thailand and get your stomach stapled to 1/3 of its size for 10kAUD

95kgs to 80 in 2 months and my lifts have stayed the same. Easiest and most sustainable long term cut ever
>>
lol. Popeye's in Calgary, Canada has ephedrine stacked on a pallet 4ft high. I'm guessing 2000 bottles.
>>
Metformin and other anti diabetics are great for weight loss too.
Fibrates too
They make you pee sugar. Literally
>>
Red pill me on this EC stack I hear about every so often.
>>
>>37033633
try Desomorphine

its way cheaper too.
>>
>but muh ECA stack..
Learn some willpower you fucks kys.
>>
>>37036210

>what is google
>>
>>37036087
It's everywhere in Canada because it's legal. Technically they have to sell it as cold medication, and aren't legally even supposed to mention the weightloss benefits (though they do) but they sell it at GNC, Popeye's, Cave Dog (east coast supp store), everywhere. It's not cheap though, considering they sell them in bottles of 40 or 50 8mg pills.
>>
>>37034078
>salbutamol is fit-related

First notice I had and I am inhaling like 4 times a day at around 0.4€ for an inhaler. Can I get some spoon feeding? Searching about this meanwhile
>>
>>37037640
Get 4mg pills, inhalers wont work for systemic results
>>
>>37037917
Yep, just read that. Will do, I'll just say I need a stronger dose because it's spring and the inhaler doesn't do good anymore. Thanks
>>
>>37037638
Ephedrine is pretty damn cheap, GNC has a 4 pack of 50 pills for $16 deal, and that lasts a bit under a month. EC is amazing for cutting, the minor metabolic boost is okay, but the big things are that you appetite goes away and you have a lot of energy during workouts to actually keep your lifts up, and I think I've read it's got a minor anti-catabolic effect too, but I'm not certain.
>>
File: 61mUp+BiliL._SX425_.jpg (35 KB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
61mUp+BiliL._SX425_.jpg
35 KB, 425x319
this stuff isn't sold in Pharmacies.. oh excuse me Apothecaries?
>>
>>37034078
Are these suitable in the inhaler form or do you need to inject?
>>
>>37033633
Why don't you just do meth? Is every aussie this retarded?
>>
>>37034078
Where can I get these pills in the UK?
>>
>>37038475
Inhaler is shit, I was reading earlier about it (and coincidentally had just bought like 8 inhalers because I restock every 2 months)
Sucks. Now I have to get the pills. Don't inject, bro
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.