[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Height growth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: manlet.jpg (116 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
116 KB, 600x800
I need help /fit/. I'm trying to get taller around 6ft 3in. (75cm). I am currently ~6ft and I weigh roughly 195lbs. 17 yo. What routines can I use to get taller?
>>
>>37029375
Fuck you OP. You don't need any more height.

t. 5'8 angry manlet
>>
>inb4 banned

HGH or peptides. Look into /r/steroids for a peptide cocktail some guy made that encourages growth in teens.

Godspeed banned one
>>
>>37029375
manlet or outlet?
>>
>>37029375
Close your eyes and whisper "grow, grow, grow" two times a day.
At least worth a shot
>>
You can't just "get taller". If you have a pelvic tilt, correcting it could give you an inch back you lost before.

Stretch hams/hip flexors, and build your low abs. Should be doing this anyway.
>>
>>37029571
kek that screencap is gold
>>
>>37029375
i tried this meditation technique to change my body into a taller one

>stand in the middle of a cool room
>close my eyes, breathe deeply
>reach up to the ceiling
>try to imagine a force making all my bones grow in length
>try to feel myself floating and getting taller
>whisper the words "grow, grow, grow" as i'm doing it

might be bullshit but some guy said it worked for him, willing to try anything at this point
>>
>>37029375
MODS
>>
>>37029571
I did this but grew too much, now I'm a 5'6'' lanklet and can't make any gains.
>>
this is actually possible if your epiphyseal lines (google it) haven't fused yet - if they have, no more growth is possible.

if they haven't fused yet, you need 2 things to grow as tall as possible - HGH and low estrogen. you can do this naturally by convincing your body to create more HGH than it usually would by doing sessions of 30-second sprints (google sprints and HGH). you can keep estrogen low by having low body fat - body fat increases the amount of aromatase in your body, aromatase is what makes estrogen out of testosterone. estrogen is what actually causes your epiphyseal lines to fuse - the less estrogen you have, the more time you have to grow.

if you want to cheat, and this will definitely 100% work if you can still physically grow, you could get some mk-677 from a peptide site - it makes your body produce way more HGH than it normally would. then you can also get an aromatase inhibitor from the same peptide site - arimidex is a good one. take mk-677 and arimidex and you'll max out any possible growth potential you have.

this is all hypothetically-speaking of course.
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
File: 39.gif (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
39.gif
22 KB, 400x300
>>37029375
>>
File: zo.jpg (288 KB, 1202x1041) Image search: [Google]
zo.jpg
288 KB, 1202x1041
>>37029605
>>37029606
>>
>>37029662
are you sure thisll work
>>
>>37031350
why would you listen to someone on an anime imageboard? just google and learn for yourself. google how to naturally increase HGH, what aromatase is and what it does, and how estrogen affects growth plates.

there are natural ways to increase HGH and decrease estrogen, but there are obviously chemical compounds that will do the same to a higher degree. that's not to say there are no side-effects. that's what you're gonna be researching.

anyway, mk-677 is really all there is in terms of increasing HGH, but there are quite a few compounds that will decrease estrogen by inhibiting aromatase - arimidex, letrozole, etc., and they all have their own drawbacks. taking any kind of drug is a big decision, you should really know your stuff before you even think about it.
>>
>>37029808
theres this thing in ur brain tht decide how much u are going to grow, when i was littel i was super short like 5'3 so short my parents wanted me to get hgh but i was so mad so i said no(i was stupid should taken it) so after i learn about this thing in ur brain, everynight i would say over n over again in my head "im growing im growing" till i fell asleep i could actually feel myself grow by the time i got to highschool i was 5;11 and stop doing tht. not sure if it was cuz of growth spurt or tht
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.